"F" (Action Button) doesn't work

Every time I have to use F for something it just doesn’t work. Say I’m going to mud up. I press and hold F however the circle that gets filled to show progress just stops a quarter way through. My character will still do the animation like he is mudding up, even when I let go. But the task isn’t actually completed. I love the game but, with this glitch, it’s unplayable as I can not complete my missions.

NOTE: On my Xbox controller the X button does work for it
This had never happened until the new update

Update: I’ve tried just holding F and nothing changes. It just keeps stopping and restarting. Every so often it will do the animation but nothing actually happens. I’ve remapped my buttons and the same thing. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled my game. I literally can’t do tasks or anything like that. Please fix this because I literally can’t play the game.

It’s a visual bug. The action is still going but the prompt and interaction graphic disappear. Just keep holding it down and it will complete

1 Like

The problem is sometimes it just stops the action altogether.

Another time my daily task was to mud up a certain amount of times. Although the animation was completed, I didn’t get any points for it. He just rubs himself with nothing.

Press F to pay respects.

2 Likes

I believe to fix this solution please someone confirm this but to correct this bug you must pres alt+F4 before pressing F key