FairYutja

Never happend to me before. Hope to see it in the future.

Iā€™m out hunting Fantasma_prostituta just now so recording everything and if I will come across this glitch I will post it here ;-)

2 Likes

Lmaoooooā€¦

ā€œJu mather fawking bishhhhā€

1 Like

donā€™t use aimbots and play on high graphics, even if you have a 1050 and runs at 7 fpsā€¦ GIT GUD

Hahaha thatā€™s exactly how he sounds

1 Like

+rep so nice and warm I call him ā€˜fairy-autjaā€™

1 Like

@Elliott626

Oh just to answer your question about seeing fair leave games with full pc-squads, just watch his stream lol. He prefers the ps community where half of them are children and play casual.

@Scarface_1983 He has neglected you for far too long lmao

3 Likes

and 70% of them are 100% clueless.

1 Like

Iā€™ve witnessed some BS on his stream and completely agree as to why he leaves?

So, mute point.

Tons of hurt people the past few days lol.

People have too much damn time on their hands these days!

Yea Fair can sure can get butthurt, youā€™re right.

LMAO

Some people are just retarded. There is nothing to do with it.

1 Like

Well, according to my experience so far, what Iā€™ve played with him hasnā€™t been too fair for me and my team. And he FairYutja spoke to us through the microphone and closely criticized me and my spies. I understand very well that he had and made up his mind. But itā€™s not fair that he just talks about our loss. And when I always played against him, he killed me and my team without mercy. And Iā€™ve played 4 matches with him before. Every time I die whether I save him or not to make it easier to win. Even if I put in a full commitment and I want to win, it is not possible with his presence in the game. For the whole game I play. But that is again the opinion of the individual. There arenā€™t too many helpful people in this game who play fair. Iā€™ve already hit a few individuals, but if I have over 1,000 matches behind me, then maybe 3 of these cases when it was possible to keep up with the predator and play a collective coop and no killing between us. If you do not belong to a group of friends and you play with them there, you can agree on the rules and conditions of the game in advance.

Just because you donā€™t win, doesnā€™t mean he isnā€™t playing Fair.

The dude plays with a bow and no camo.

Sounds like you needed a stronger team maybe?

Better luck next time!

There are friendly ones, you just need to sift and find your bubble of people :)

1 Like

A thread calling out a guy on a public forum about what you perceive as fair play. Lmao. Shut the fuck up and git gud.

2 Likes

As per his name which he uses in the game I would expect a little more really fair play. Maybe he was just in a bad mood and had to punish someone in a game with previous match games lost. I donā€™t think the one called FairYutja loves me very much. Because every time I eat the game, he just commented on me through the microphone, which made me nervous in the game. I donā€™t know if it would be worth trying to play again without commenting on me. Iā€™d rather talk to his person when Iā€™m losing. But Iā€™d rather keep quiet because I donā€™t really decide if I win or lose

Ayeā€¦

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

PEDOYAUTJA

1 Like

idk thunderwolf is insane man

Yes he isā€¦ @Thunderwolf450 has just no live lol.
He plays this game 24/7 (sometimes cyberpunk or total war but still wtf) xD. But he is a nice dude

1 Like