FairYutja

I think FairYutja top 1 predator in this game. His flawless performance is Oscar-worthy. What do you think, people?

2 Likes

He is one of the best absolutely!

Couldn’t agree more.

Very humble player.

Yeah, I think he can easily beat anyone who stands in front of him! I was so lucky that he left the game, so that I wouldn’t get killed by him :P

2 Likes

Odd you presumed he left?

Game drops a ton.

Thinking the worst of people are we? (Just a question)

No no no, that’s not what I meant. He himself said that he doesn’t want to destroy unworthy prey and decided to go hunting worthy opponents!

1 Like

How to become worthy of it?

Let you live to hunt another day.

That’s why Fair is in the name ;)

I agree, he’s a really nice and polite guy, he’s one of the top three Predator players in this game, possibly number one.
I mean, he has never complained the very few times the guys in my party and me has actually managed to kill him. He always seem to be a positive and happy person, always thanking for the game, says “GG” with a jolly tone and ends with a friendly giggle.
This guy deserves all the love he can get! <3

2 Likes

From a pred perspective, hey may have been hunting for the FT that had the most points?

He assists players that may need a hand.

Who knows!!! He let me go. I was left alone. xD

Hell yea!

i had him enemy yesterday (me and my duo ) we won him easy and we are not good fireteam players , maybe he had a bad day idk

Crazy things happen in this game lol.

Hes human like all the rest of us.

Top predator in this game. I even quit the lobby when I run into him because I don’t want him to destroy me and claim my skull.

I don’t know how, but he killed us on our spawn. He might be using some hacking programms, like teleportation, aim and other shit.

3 Likes

Petty. Such behaviour should be put on a cross.

Allegations only go so far. Any proof?

Since you guys want to put someone on blast, I’ll tag them for you.

@FairYautja no need to respond. Just sit back and laugh :)

Never faced him before myself Thunderwolf, but this exact thing happend to me few days ago - spawned just behind FT and took those poor guys out while they were trying to mud up =)

It was deraild at train yard spawn

1 Like

Bro, relax. It was a joke :).

1 Like

No no no…this forum is serious.
ALL FACTS!!!

1 Like

Well, you know, people have different, sometimes odd days. He had a day when he lost first time in a while, that is not strange to me, quz even I have days (on extremely rare occasions) when I will win =>

Thought so when @Scarface_1983 said he leavs the lobby when this guy is on =>

But my glitch with spawning behind FT is 100% legit, they were not even to unhappy in the lobby, one of them said same thing happened to him in the exact same spawn point

1 Like