Falconer energy consumtion is very high...

Ok, I’m not entirely sure if this is a bug or intended game mechanic. Falconer energy consumption levels are extremely high – they are on the same level (or higher, @SkooLBoY_SkePtiK you may want to look in to this one) as berserker class. On the other hand, Mr. Blacks energy consumption level is similar to scout class – this seems weird and the other way around, but as stated above – I don’t know if this is a bug or intended by devs. Can we have some clarification on this please?

I will just allow myself to remind the situation with JH87 when the game was released – its energy consumption level was somewhat same as Falconer today and it was confirmed to be a bug.

1 Like

You just couldn’t help yourself , huh?

No doubt it will be changed at some point , samurai was the same at release, might still be like as I stopped using him after 2 games.

1 Like

I haven’t played with him yet

But all the ones I went against had bow and rarely used plasma

Yup, got them on Friday, but I’ve missed Exile and cleo XDDDDD

1 Like

Same with me - without energy perks your cloak alone will eat your bar withing seconds. Plasma is a no go with this class just now. Unless you will use up perk space for modified reservs and cloak.

Yeah I equipped faster energy regen but now I think I should equip the one where cloak doesn’t consume as much

With those two your energy consumption is just like normal scout class… but comon, use up two perk slots for this? I rathere use scout class XDDDD

I mean, falcon has more health yeah and he has a sniper build

The ones I’ve played against were actually kind of easy to beat bc they stayed on the ground. None of them were in the trees. I’d see the shimmer and just light them up that easy

I remember yesterday I did this to one and attacked him with a knife to the ass lol his mic lit up

1 Like

This new class is mostly pointless. Alphapredator has a bit less stamina and a bit less health and its cloak works perfect. Has assasin too so…

1 Like

I have to agrre - I like Falconer but it dose not offer any specific edge over any other class