Fan Theory: Time Gates

It’s also because hard core fans won’t like the change think of 2018, that’s why it should never change it’s simple, they hunt us and kill we them lol

Im going to direct the next film. And there is simply an acknowledgement of them jumping through time going backwards to find a certain specific somebody or family lineage for them to hunt or assassinate because they are the Ultimate Warrior!

Boycot :P

Still a hunt

1 Like

I will prove you wrong! You will unload your moneys to watch it!

1 Like

Just let it go man 😞

No I will spent 1.6 Millions V to write it and get @James-Cameron to direct!

And All of you who have accumiliated more than 1millions V will donate~!

Nope

When the big guns come out it’s war

No

No that’s call a bigger hunting tool

1 Like

yes and Tom Hardy will be the origin…Patrick Stewart will be a decendant… of some Medievel …umm…Viking order lineage and young version Tom Hardy will do battle with…a VIking Predator!

1 Like

Ad my boi Dutch from the future or leading him up to look like this guy and I’ll like it

Nope hunts consist of 1-3 preds

Not true it’s called clan hunt where it’s a wide hunt I know more lore then you also I’m a ELDER

1 Like

Who the fuck drew that? Looks like a fucked up super mario.

1 Like

Who wants awful fun facts?

Two of the shot but removed takes for the ending of “The Predator” didn’t have the predator killer suit. Both had someone inside, wearing a Wey-Yu “facehugger” breathing mask. It was Ripley and Newt. Shane Black was going to give them time travel technology, but he stopped the stupidity at Autism hybridization from spinal fluid.

1 Like

It’s concept 😑

@James-Cameron tells me pred time stories

I know more lore Youngblood

1 Like

Pred Time Stories!! LOL!
That made my day!
Our daily Pred.!!

1 Like

@MassImpact124

Told ya :P