FANATIC vs RECKLESS vs DEADLY

Looking to learn more about these Specialization options.

How do FANATIC and RECKLESS differ?

Are their damage upgrades stronger or weaker than DEADLY?

2 Likes

Bump

Assault with Deadly always, use sidearm for AI and Assault Rifle for Predator, Assault already has the passive of bullet based weapons doing more damage, so why not stack damage upon damage upon damage. And at least Deadly doesn’t need any sort of triggers to activate it. Deadly is by far the best on Assault class.

2 Likes

All you need to know is if you have to choose between the three, go with deadly. You dont want to depend on taking major damage for your perk to activate.

2 Likes
3 Likes

This is good advice, but it’s also dependent upon the primary you want to use.

I’ll stack YB and Fanatic on Assault running SAWZ-50 and the thing slaps.

For any AR, it’s going to be Deadly.

Reckless is interesting, but that’s all it is to me.

1 Like

IIRC Fanatic doesn’t kick in until you’re “bloodied” (below 80% health I think?)
Where as reckless is immediately after receiving damage. I’m sorry but I don’t remember the duration.
Deadly only affects assault rifles. All of them stack however so a common shredder build is
Assault (Passive Bullet Damage boost) 10% + Deadly 10% + Yautja’s Bane 10% = 30% increased damage with a GOS-L or Hammerhead.

1 Like

I just rock deadly to make things simple

Absolutely not. If, like me you’re using the Yautja’s bane perk with the ZR 55 smg for the fast rate of fire and the main weapon for shooting predator with. Assault rifle damage has no effect on me whatsoever since I only use it to shoot the AI.

Or if your smg is your weapon for shooting the predator with and you want the damage boost for that, not the AR