Faster wait times for Predator.

How would you like them to do that?

This!!!

So with this concept lets run with it! So Challenges give you more vt for being harder to complete.

So lets wash out these silly win, complete, bathe in mud, and ai bs one ans make them all, heavy Hunting the Predator focused.

So we have the damage and the defuses great. Up them by 3x so its harder to complete.

Then lets add new ones, 2nd wind x amount of times. (Only counts if you the player put pred in 2nd wind not the team)

Give us a daily Mask on. X amount

Parry Pred x amount of times

And such like that

3 Likes

Yes, that would be dope

Teabag Pred 100 times for a million VT šŸ¤£

2 Likes

Nah too easy lol

1 Like

I got to admit, it was fascinating listening to him grief this adult. Itā€™s a legitimate tactic and I kind of nerded out a bit. Clash is so hectic, Iā€™ll have to watch for the mute button next time.

NERD STUFF BELOW
There are many instances in military history where one side has been able to oust the other from an entrenched position purely byā€¦ Well talking s***. In the civil war, small squads would ā€œhollerā€ squads twice their own size into routing. When the Danes invaded old-timey England they would just sit in the shield wall talking s*** , it had the effect of building up pressure on the other side leading to; either the guys with tempers breaking and charged the larger force or the weaker in the group would peace out leaving the wall incomplete

2 Likes

eeeew.

3 Likes

ILLFONIC HAVEā€™TH SPOKEā€™TH
grimm-hollow-knight

2 Likes

Considering its been almost one year and one map added , plus a gamemode nobody asked for and everything else has been shaders or paid cosmetics? Eeewww is right

Make the game better to fix the ques. Maps. Modes. Make FT scary to play rather than massively broken with its abilities. Improve missions. Improve AI. FT needs to be fun and compelling to play without the predator. Fix map interaction. Fix bugs that have been there since day 1 and were supposedly already fixed.

Since I know none of this will happen, Iā€™ve essentially given up. Last two patches were good, but theyā€™re a little too little too late.

Making FT scary to play will just make more people queue up as Pred which is the opposite of what this thread is about lol.

How so? When the game first launched I enjoyed playing FT a lot. Pred was scary. I felt hunted. Escaping was a thrill. Now the FT are the hunters. Not what I signed up for. But maybe Iā€™m alone šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

When they game first came out, nobody had any experience, we have experience now and the tables turned, itā€™s a necessary trait to adapt. I donā€™t expect to win on either side nor do I expect to lose all the time. If everything is turned to make Predator how most want in this forum, no one will play Fireteam simply because there would be no point, thatā€™s why itā€™s hard to balance a game like this, you canā€™t make the single side too op otherwise queue times will be a lot larger, and you canā€™t make FT too op otherwise no one will play Predator.

They could do something like overwatch has done for role queue and add in a flex pass system where if you queue up as flex you have a chance of playing either predator or fireteam and depending on if you win or not you get more or less passes. These passes can be used to shorten wait times for predator queues. It has worked for Overwatch so far taking 10+ minute queue times and shortening them to 2 minutes.