Faster wait times for Predator.

I feel everyone can agree that the time it takes to find a match as the Predator are too damn long. So my request for Illfonic is this. Shorten this. Please!

1 Like

You canā€™t, itā€™s faster to do Fireteam because there are 4 slots. With Predator thereā€™s only 1, now imagine 400 people queuing for FT, it takes 100 times, Vs 400 people queuing for Predator, it takes 400 times.

Thatā€™s why it canā€™t be speed up much.

4 Likes

If only Pred mains would play as FT just 10% of the time

3 Likes

Ha, and whats your solution? Not so easy to balance out when thereā€™s really only one serious game mode.

If they had 3v3 predator deathmatch I think that would get peoples attention.

1 Like

BuT iā€™M nOt PlAyInG FirEtEaM hUnTiNg GrOuNdS

Iā€™m PlAyInG PrEdAtOr HuNtInG gRoUnDs

I cAmE tO pLaY tHe PreDaToR

4 Likes

Its not the wait times that is the problem , the matchmaking has been fucked since launch . Letā€™s be honest here , who has problems with loading into lobbies as fireteam and no pred joins? Who loads in as pred and no fireteam? Its not the numbers , its the shit matchmaking

Your 100% on point šŸ˜ , how dare we want to play as the name of the franchise that the game we spent money on is based on

Itā€™s not the people who only play as Pred Iā€™m making fun of Iā€™m making of the people who think this game is only Predator and should only serve the Predator.

Granted my joke is a bit broad but itā€™s a joke so I donā€™t care.

2 Likes

Its fun to make fun , but there is truth in your joke šŸ‘šŸ»

2 Likes

You were onto something there, but I lost youā€¦

Basically, Ft slots fill faster because there are 4 places, 400 players means it only needs to be filled 100 times. Predator fills slower because there is only 1 slot for Predator, 400 players queuing for Predator means 400 separate games. So basically, FT queuing is 4x faster than Predator queuing, or in other words FT can play 4 games compared to the Predators 1 match.

2 Likes

There needs to be a Predator War mode where everyone is a Predator

2 Likes

How about a feature that lets you pay a certain amount of V, for example 2.000, to get a fast queue?
In that way People would need to farm V by playing FT a lot and it would make collecting Veritanium more relevant for those over level 150.

And FT I have to wait a whole min now šŸ˜ž

1 Like

No.

Que times shouldnā€™t be a reward thatā€™s just messed up

2 Likes

I think the best way to fix this is to make the dailies and the weeklies much more difficult to obtain, more of a grind I mean. Because I can get both the daily and weekly within an hour or two :3

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been trying to play as fire team and I even played a few rounds as clash but after listening to a 12 year old troll some poor 25 year old for the entire match with a irritating upward inflection after every poorly crafted insult I said f*** this s*** and went back to pred

3 Likes

Just mute the child xD thatā€™s what I do when I hear a kid voice!

1 Like

Next up SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR PRIORITY QUEUES

2 Likes

Imagine how long the queues will be lol, it wouldnā€™t change.

2 Likes