Favorite Pizza

I’m cheese or pepperoni guy but I enjoy others.

As long as you dont…you know what I’m not gonna even say it.

Anyway. We got some pretty good spots. Ledo’s pizza out here has a great sauce which makes their pizza.

A place called Potomac Pizza has great stuff too.

And Mama Lucia

So I have had good luck with Freshecta Frozens.

They changed their recipe lately and their pizza when cooked the crust doesnt harden to a brick

1 Like

Red Baron minis save the day. So do the French breads.

Digorno is disgusting to me

I prefer to get the fresh pizza dough from the store and make it with pre made sauce and fresh toppings

P*$$y cuz it resembles a slice of pizza

Cheese cause I’m a plain b$tch.

1 Like

Pizza margherita with Burrata and norcina, our Italian pizza is godlike

1 Like

Deep dish pizza.
Theres a few good places where I live.

1 Like

Pequod’s in Chicago has the best deep dish.

Fight me if you disagree.

Sounds like I need to go there. Il look it up lol.

Deep dish is disgusting any type of pizza you need a fork to eat is not pizza

Pfft. You’ve never had a good one that’s why.

Anything can be good if made the right way.
I usually just get thin crust tho.

Deep dish is the occasional treat.

1 Like

I live in Ny I only know good pizza deep dish aint one. If i wanted pizza Lasagna I would have made one

Hey it’s your loss. Lol.

I want some chinese food from my favorite place lol.

There was this one place in Wichita, that had a really good basil and I forget what else that tasted REALLY good.

Was fkn delicious.

1 Like
1 Like

Lol yesssss

You’ve got to be stumbling home drunk in Chicago at 3AM to understand how much it hits the spot.

I do love a New York slice, I would buy one on the way home even if I had just eaten a huge dinner. Can’t pass them up. When in Rome, you know?

1 Like

Never been drunk so wouldn’t know

1 Like

Good on ya, man!

I’ve been abstaining from anything psychoactive for some time. I might toast some champagne on NYE this year, but that’s all I can imagine drinking for a while.

1 Like

I was in a car accident when i was younger and had a huge shard of glass Pierce my my liver damaging it so I only have 3/4 of it left so drinking is a no go. I really shouldn’t drink anything but water but I love soda. So i smoke weed the doctors say that weed doesn’t effect it so i will be fine plus when weed was made medically legal my Doctor called me the same day an gave me my Card lol

2 Likes