Favorite Pizza

Pequods is a damn good pizza. But I think the best pizza is the one you grew up on.

Me and Eds - Cheese pizza , A Central California favorite

2 Likes

Spumonis Pizza is very good!!

Feta spinach and kalamata olives with chicken

Dude, I got a kidney condition and Im trying to get off soda now. I also have a medical card and it really does make me feel better. But the only thing that goes better with Pizza than beer and soda is weed and I have been taking a break on all four. Sometimes if your sick you should not mask it but accept the suffering and try to heal it through hard work (Exerceise and eating right).

1 Like

Im not sick i just dont have a full liver so I cant drink booze

Capriciossa (the one with champignons/mushrooms).

Dominoā€™s did this amazing pizza one time, Frankā€™s Hot Pepper Sauce mixed with the base tomato and spicy chickenā€¦heaven.

But Iā€™m a simple guy, I like pepperoni and pineapple with a dash of hot sauce. And anyone who thinks pineapple doesnā€™t belong on pizza needs to be hung from a tree. Same people I bet that donā€™t understand the delicious, refreshing feeling of drinking milk straight from the fridgešŸ˜ˆ

This thread made me want pizza. Later I got Dominoā€™s and was really disappointed

Itā€™s just okā€¦

1 Like

Getting Dominos is a sin, unless it is 1 am and you are really stoned.

1 Like

I clearly sinned. It was 930pm.

Pineapple and Canadian bacon

1 Like

The devil

Pineapple X Pepperoni > Hawaiian

1 Like

This was the best topic so far. I wonder how many pizzas were purchased as a result.

1 Like

The James Cameron supremo pizza is the greatest in the multiverse. The snozberry topping tastes like snozberry topping.

2 Likes

Meh, have had better. It tasted like a shitty Chicago deep dish pizza. Meh New york slices are at the top of any pizza discussion. New york has best pizza in the multiverse, why do you think New york has the most alien sightings in the World because they come for the pizza

I really like Pepperoni Pizza or a ā€œMeat Loverā€™sā€ Pizza. Stuffed Crust and Deep Dish too.

1 Like

A classic man I like it. I cant do deep dish if I have to eat it with a fork its not pizza

Yea, I donā€™t really enjoy much other types of pizza, but I hope to grab a pizza with bacon on some day, curious is all.

1 Like

Deadpool pizza, pineapple and olives, sweet and salty!

1 Like

Inly deadpool can get away with that because he can protect himself lol