Favourite voice lines from the game

With all the dick measuring, shit talking, and usual Forum shenanigans it seems like a good time for levity and/or something to calm some folk the fuck down…

Between FT, AI soldiers and Zeus there’s some pretty comical voice lines but which one is your favourite? I’ll start;

“Locked out?? FUCKING PMC Assholes!!” - Zeus having one of his usual meltdowns because things didn’t go to plan.

6 Likes

The Caucasian male assault when he gets his leg stuck in a trap

SON OF A BITCH!!!

Here, I gotta video of me being as my name implies and goofing off when an Assault does it and I mimic it what I think to be perfectly

Go to the 19:50 mark

3 Likes

“Come on man, just keep doing what you’re doing”

“YEAH, I AM THE FUCKING BEST WOOO!!!”

4 Likes

When someone says “stick to the mission or stick together” and i reply with “No way or Nows not the time”

2 Likes

I remember when Dutch 87 released, and noob Dutch 87 players back in the day assuming they were group leader and authority simply by being Dutch, spamming “Focus on the mission!” “Stay together Fireteam!” and then just ignoring them.

6 Likes

“You finally got me.”

1 Like

Lol yea it was fun jus replying with the opposite of what ever they say like when they would mud up and say “mudding up” I’d reply with “bows not the time or get in line soldier” i wish they gave Arnold lines like the others like “fuck this, come the fuck on, what’s with this shit”

1 Like

Female “I need some…fffFFFFUCKING AMMO!!!”, everytime.

3 Likes

Isabelle’s Tarzan scream from every time she fell of a fuckin 2 foot ledge🤣🤣

17 Likes

Dutch: “Another One For The Collection”

2 Likes

They take trophies, so do I.

2 Likes

i can’t remember. i can’t recall. I can’t remember anything at all.

Mud!! Why??

8 Likes

“Hope this is mud!”

“It’s good for the pores!!!”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

“Who the fuck is OWLF!!??”

1 Like

“Not this time!”

“Probably another bird.”

3 Likes

“Fucking Disgusting”