Fear of the Walking Dead

TWD quickly lost appeal when it focused on drama between people instead of the actual threat of zombies. Not going to watch a show about zombies for the drama, it’s like going to a transformers movie and there being no focus on big robots fighting with a lack of explosions.

1 Like

You should start watching again from the Negan plot line or when Rick leaves. That’s when they started killing people all over the place and really refreshed the series in my opinion.

I have seen the negan part , the momentum killed the show for me , night of the dead is still the best zombie entertainment out there.

1 Like

I fell off the train after the whole, whisperers showed up. Just seemed like that series mulches over the same plot lines over and over and over again.

• A new big bad villain is unveiled
  • The Walking Dead gang defeats them
  • They move to a new location

The series used to be good and keep you on edge. Not anymore though.

1 Like

I agree. When the zombie started to become more of a pain in the ass as opposed to the real threat, I started to fall off.

1 Like

Definitely not my favorite plot line by far, but I thought Alpha’s character was very interesting. I’m also a sucker for a good Carol and Darrel arc, which we got plenty of.

1 Like

1 Like

Too many characters on that show. Just way too much silly melodrama that goes nowhere. like an akward teen soap drama except they are all older people!

guhhhh

Too many characters? Then don’t bother with the wheel of time show that’s starting on Amazon, your head will spin.

Don’t hate on Eugene!!

1 Like

Coming back to this since November of last year holy shit! Coming back to episode 3 after well since 9 months is pretty refreshing. I still like the episodic feel of this; that is, no episode leads into the other and is cut so that every episode features a different group of survivors.
That makes each episode complete itself which is what i like compared to the original show which trails on forever.

I see they are doing a limited series with Rick and michonne ? They are shows i just found too boring . The walking dead would drag the ass out of people just walking 100 yards

1 Like

that Alicia Clark character is so fucking annoying (its obvious cus the actress is a teen drama queen) i stopped watching the last 2 episode. she drives me up the wall with her voice. not to mention that other derpy relationship with the dude with the melted face. Just dragging their feet for 50 minutes with the sappysappy.

1 Like

I watched the first two episodes of fear and I think i stopped watching TWD after season 5