Feedback For Devs after the previous few Months

Not exactly they’ve added some of my ideas and a few others. I know there’s a few devs at Illfonic that care about the game and can only do so much but at the same time with the dlc released it just shows they just feel like the game is more of a chore at this point rather than a passion project. Probably why they deleted their video about this game on their youtube so they can just bury it alive 😓 im hoping october will be good but my patience has already faded after a year of the same old stuff

Ghost busters now? Dang 😬

If they touch Robocop I’m goin joker on their hq, it’s gonna be a clown happening, anthrax, bomb vest, bees, no mercy.

33:37 till end. never forget these wise words.

Eh a single player game would have been good for a more experienced dev team, I’m honestly not gonna knock them for making the game concept they did. I think that’s part of the potential I’d like to see more of.

They could have gone all out and really made this a competitive experience. Definitely could have cornered more ground in the sense of attracting players with more than just fucking hunt. Clash doesn’t exist.

3 Likes

But they didnt and the rest is true tho. Just a cash grab game. All about the name on the box over gameplay

1 Like

I know I, we, shit on them regularly but if it weren’t for this great foundation they created, we wouldn’t so adamant about hounding them for what they’ve neglected. And for nothing special at that. The maps, I’ve got no issue with, I know it’s confined to the jungle and that’s fine. What’s not fine is leaving us with minimal content, the bare basics in customization, and a lot of balance issues they don’t seem to hear.

1 Like

Exactly. I completely agree

1 Like

6572-orig

I still dont think we will get new gear items for pred. Im also sick of all the “tanky” preds.

Ive been playing hunt show down lately and man a lot of things in that game i wish was how fireteam gameplay would be like except losing my shit when i die

1 Like

Bro hunt showdown is THE SHIT I fucking love that game. It’s like the dark souls of fps. I love the harsh limitations on nearly everything, losing all progress on a character if you die, the atmosphere, the dusk/noon/night variants, tactical approaches to every situation, begrudgingly fair competition…

AND ITS ONLY TWO FUCKING MAPS.

2 Likes

I don’t this game is a crash grab. Not literally at least.

I just think they’re that incompetent

1 Like

Not to mention the bugs and lack of basic functionality

Very cool post! I commend you in taking the time to put this all together for the devs to review. Excellent job!

Don’t pay attention to the haters. Just enjoy the game and come to the forums in an effort to be constructive and play a positive role in this game so we, as a fan base, can help it move forward!

You made a statement above that most threads get derailed within minutes and as a new person to this forum, I 1000% agree. Some threads are just overflowing with useless images, memes and the like, that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. You people know who you are that are doing it too because it seems to be the same people.

I wish the mods could just delete the image spams and send out warnings to the offenders. Some threads you have to go through pages of images just to see the discussion. It’s quite absurd…

3 Likes

Are you questioning my memes

We will rise again
download (3)

After your post, I understand how much I missed the rebalanced updates.

Spectral Awareness - the most stupid perk. It could make sense if it increased the display range of the sound bubbles. For example, now it is starting to be displayed 200m from the target, but with the perk it would be 400m.

2 Likes

I would also like to see that perk increase the range. Oddly enough, I originally thought that’s what it did.

1 Like

Hmm could be