Feral Predator Build makes FT Salty & Rage Quit!

YoUr A ChEaTiNg PuSs-

2 Likes

Dante’s & Supports are literally the Worst when it’s a full team sometimes lol

2 Likes

Well that’s amazing that he’s doing his best to honor his best friends creation. Here’s hoping he lives up to the amount of creativity his friend did

Second hand embarrassment huh?

Bro, just yesterday, one of them told me in the middle of the match: “just take us out, this pussie ain’t doing anything else” (was using plasma c.). My friend’s REALLY good with the knife, but he basically chickens out when he can’t easily down the Preds. I told him “exiting the match would be the real pussie move” and he goes “then it’s a pussie move, take us out!”
We were even not doing that bad… at least I felt I didn’t. I love them cuz they’re my friends but I do hate that attitude with all my soul.

2 Likes

Would you like some friendly non swearing insults to use on your friends for being dongs?

2 Likes

Yeah I feel that, and that’s not a bad trait to take down Predator with a knife but they really do need to learn how to take down a ranged Predator. I’ve met many Fireteam that put me in my place when I run ranged or melee builds

1 Like

Dude, please share! 😁

1 Like

inhales

2 Likes

My days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Are you always an idiot, or just when I’m around?

Were you born this way or did you have an accident?

I’d love to see things from your perspective, but I don’t think I could shove my head that far up my ass.

Were you born stupid, or did you grow that way?

I hope the rest of your day is as pleasant as you are.

You’re impossible to underestimate.

There is nothing you can do that will make me think less of you.

I could agree with you, but then we’d both be wrong.

Most people just tolerate you.

You’re the reason no one likes you.

Who do I have to donate money to get you help?

I wish that for a moment you could stand in my shoes, then you’d know what a drag it is to see you.

Now I know why people talk about you behind your back.

5 Likes

Okay some of these are good 🤣💀

2 Likes

Man! I’m a potato, you can ask some players around here, I haven’t even been able to win a match against some of them… I believe even if they’re running solo… But I do try both melee and range, and I am for sure not leaving the match just because I’m being outplayed!

2 Likes

I should definitwly start using most of them

1 Like

Well hey! Again practice makes perfect and don’t worry I am OFFICIALLY a FT potato too so I know. You just gotta find your sweet spot build

2 Likes

Yee, do it 😈

1 Like

Oh, I have a couple. I just lack the talent lolol. I do great, but in publics vs not elite players.

2 Likes

And that’s okay, the most important thing is to have fun with it. Though I do wish there was a mode where you go into competitive with others around your skill range vs being against the unknown

1 Like

Tony’s voice made me cringe.

2 Likes

Maybe but I was laughing my ass off

1 Like

Same, but still.

1 Like