Feral Predator Build makes FT Salty & Rage Quit!

WARNING: Video includes vulgar language and writing along with ocean levels of salt and rage, if this doesn’t bother you then enjoy^^

Hello everyone!!! Welcome to another PHG’s video, for today is one of my favorite subjects of gaming….Rage. Players who literally get so angry they will tell you about it and lose their shit, for this was happening when I was trying to make a attempt on the Feral Predator from the new Predator movie PREY. There is alittle section at the end where I made my first Feral Predator attempt build and being spotted by a fan, so I hope you all enjoy this fun video!

Ran into Da-GreaT-1-Tony and have to admit he by far gave me the biggest laughs🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Fake and gay

There he is right on time

4 Likes

I was never real to begin with 👻

Okay I gotta know, who else spawned in as Predator or FT with a Pig near you or on you in the cinematic shot???

3 Likes

Me
About 3 times now actually. Always on Backwater

1 Like

That’s where I got my photo!!! I’m actually not against it, I find it funny

1 Like

Yeah same it’d be funny if you just hear a crack when the Pred lands on the pig’s head🤣

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOO🤣😭
The pig just squeals on impact, that’s so wrong 💀💀💀

1 Like

I’d be creasing if the Predator just lands on the pig’s head, then stops and says a distorted “That wasn’t in the script” line and then tries to wipe the pig brains off his sandals🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Just nonchalantly tries to kick the Piggy out of frame💀🤣

1 Like

3 Likes

🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

June 24 will be nice cause the story will continue

For Berserk?

Yes

Oh really! I thought they finished it

Imagine being a Dante and still complaining.

1 Like

They stopped making them cause the original creator passed away, his best friend will be continuing the series with minimal filler/side stories
And only focusing on finishing guts and the gangs story

2 Likes

This reminds me the 2 friends I play this with 🙄🙄🙄🙄 I hate them when they get that attitude. They are way more of a pussie for saying that dumb shit.

2 Likes