Feral predator in PHG

Which looks better?

1. Wolf
    1. Falconer

0 voters

3 Likes

How would mr Black look with the Alpha mask?

Decent I put that with my feral build. And @Dutch1 the supers look closer since they have no netting and have the leather bottoms

1 Like

We’ll shit, I already released the video using wolf.

1 Like

Why

Now I’d probably just experiment with a thousand different combinations most likely settling on Mr Black with Gator skin pattern, Instinct armour, Wolf skull, either Viking, Black Alpha (due to length and thinness), or the Mr Black ones you see in the top video, with either Alpha Talus as the mask with Scar 1, or Rival Olive with any of the Waves, Attend warpaint.

The thing that irritates me is that his body is like Wolf/Hunter, but he doesn’t have thermal netting, so you’re drawn to Mr Black which ends up looking the most accurate, but then he is slow asf so you get drawn to Falconer but all his skin patterns and armour just don’t look right, and the Elder Ancient skin pattern looks almost perfectly accurate to the rear view promo image. I end up just making a load of Predators that have his colour scheme and everything but on a good class like Hunter, Jungle Hunter, Scout etc.

2 Likes

Everyone sleeping on Scout

1 Like

I guess we regret asking illfonic to make wolf more accurate now.😂

1 Like

Oh hell no I ain’t never takin that shit back lmao.

I just want Feral for real lol

Same but I’m not sure we’re getting him, and I’m honestly not sure if I want feral on here because then he’ll just be turned into target practice.

1 Like

I like kale

Ok

nothing like that halfmask made of bone.
Here comes the spoilers:

Plasma gun is the only thing close to the dart gun.
We need a netgun that only works within range and it needs to dematerialize people from the little mechanical thing underneath it.
Spear made from the Warclub.
Sheild…not in the game yet.
Don’t know what to call the portable retractable log cutter. nor how to use it. maybe they are placed like land mines?
Don’t know what to call the hovering drone bombs.
Detachable Wrist computer/bomb

Did i miss any other weapon?

I have to say i finally know why in the first movie he was spraying a skull in the trees. I actually thought he was just polishing it off. Just goes to show you how much more information is had with real CGI effects.

2 Likes

Don’t think so, but I think the net gun should be moved to gear for 4 gear points.

2 Likes

Nah just replace it with Feral’s net gun and make it deal 50 damage per second and is practically impossible to get out of, but when you get out of it you’re still taking bleed damage indefinitely

1 Like

I think it’s basically a net bomb that is fatal no matter what. Unlocked at level 600

1 Like

Yeah if it’s made to be practically impossible to break out of and it’s 50 damage per second a default Assault goes down in 3 seconds. Support, Dutch, Dantes go down after 4 seconds.

Ahhhhhhh… sounds delicious

1 Like

@OldKingHamlet here’s your next big idea for PHG (maybe nerf this a little)

1 Like

No way I wanna use this shit against all those bastards who run Dantes and Supports against me in private matches🤣🤣🤣🤣jk