Feral Predator mask

Anybody got some screenshots of it?

On the Update Tested thread there’s a few

1 Like

@Anonymous.Voorhees13

2 Likes

Put on a shirt Sgt!

I have to remind you guys what’s underneath the hood every once in a while.

That head is disgusting on that body.

1 Like
1 Like

you’d think they would atleast use the supers for advertising

I guess they don’t want to give people any ideas about getting a body that matches the head.

1 Like

Yeah, we also probably won’t get Feral for a few more months, so we just have a really over sized mask that doesn’t work with any of the current classes.

2 Likes

Since the problem is the effort is not in the mask but in the lack of his mandibles being able to move freely or in the areas designate where there is no obstruction. There probably is no unique animation here there fore there is no way to see his mandibles other than in the position of the closed (non moving) as with the normal masks. I just don’t know why there isn’tanyone on their team to just make an animated unique and spread across all classes when this mask is on!

Tf? That’s me! 🤣

I wanted to reply to the picture of City Hunter, but I commented on your other post. But you look disgusting as well.

1 Like

It’s the only non-default pred I own.
Why do you hate my size?

Do you cosplay as a shirtless invisible man because your head is pale. And your double chin is bigger than @JimHarbaughWQLVE 's arms.

Oh it’s because I wear a lucha libre mask when im outside. I’m an up and coming wrestler in the small town im from. I got the intercontinental belt if you can’t see.

1 Like

2 Likes

Infinite Energy!!!