Feral to PS4 and Future of Fireteam DLC

Hello illfonic team. I have two questions pertaining to DLC’s. Is Feral going to be put in the PS4 store as DLC that can be purchased anytime soon? Or just exclusive to the PS5? Cause he shows up in the list of Pred classes to choose from on PS4 but he’s locked and when you press X to select him it takes you to the PS store but he’s not there to purchase so he’s locked still. Mind you I’m using his shield, bolt gun and combistick variant as we speak with full access to them. So I don’t see why he’s not available?

Also the Fireteam DLC’s that have disappeared. Many are upset and asking about the status of them. Some are speculating expired licenses are why they are no longer available. Although I’m a Pred main I’m curious because I would like the option to buy them if I want to play FT at times. So are the Fireteam DLC’s coming back at some point or not??

I don’t think it’s speculation at this point they don’t even know themselves if or when they will return
And if we take this language as literal They might not even be an issue to them

as for Feral? Might unironically be a case where the deal they have requires Feral be exclusive to next gen systems/Pc for a period of time (specifcally Feral the class.) as illfonic has been getting fucked by contracts since they started the company

1 Like

His predlocks would quite literally fry your console

Thanks. Yea I’ve seen this floating around the Reddit PHG community. Was just hoping they would have a definitive answer smh. This is crazy just renew the damn licenses lol smh.

Lol wow that’s crazy 😂🤣

And oh ok I just saw your response about Feral. If that’s the case I guess I’ll have to wait him out because I’m getting the physical PS5 edition for JH87 specifically.