FF7 OUT FOR PS5! And that Damn door is fixed!

Oh thank goodness, I can enjoy the rest of the game now

So, itā€™s the finished version of the $70 game I bought. Loving the state of the industry these days.

2 Likes

Got to research man before you buy lol

What research was left to be done? The game was released, no talk of extra story/yuffie content (totally unexpected as Yuffie isā€¦ objectively the least relevant character in the entire game), and the dlc was included in the deluxe edition I bought. Not sayin I regret it, just a shit move by publishers.

At least they allow us to transfer data, soā€¦ I mean yeah Iā€™m gonna get it somewhere down the line lol

1 Like

Yo I got it for PS plus for free upgrade to deluxe and I couldnā€™t upgrade it so I pre ordered from the website and got a neat deluxe edition steel case for the game šŸ˜

I saw that deal and wincedā€¦ what a kick in the teeth for those of us retard 90s kids that bought it day one. At least Iā€™m not the type for collectors edition traps.

Regardlessā€¦ its a good game for what it is. It totally fucked up the plot as expected but gameplay wise, Iā€™m alright takin this L lol

1 Like

Iā€™m glad and I know what you mean letā€™s just hope the sequels get better or this will be the worst case of using fans nostalgia like PokĆ©mon Detective Pikachu

I suspect theyā€™ll take the most basic course plot wise and throw in some side bs and creative liberties with things they shouldnā€™t.

Thereā€™s really no reason beyond ego they couldnā€™t help themselves to butcher the plot and add in one of their own. One of the most iconic games that literally sold the PS1ā€¦ fuckin ā€˜wraithsā€™ fuck you fucks.

Iā€™m thinking this is just in another timeline so ours still exist lol so let the new people enjoy it we know ours was the best, hell I wouldnā€™t be surprised if they collided the 2 in the end and this was the plan of ā€œBrothersā€ the whole time since we didnā€™t get a sequel after Dirge

1 Like

Nah, they could have embellished one of the greatest stories in gaming. Instead they inserted their own narrative cuz they couldnā€™t help but ignore a perfect storyline.

Again, itā€™s enjoyable, but very disappointing at the same timeā€¦

1 Like

Cheer up man at least we got the train scene lol

1 Like