Field locker bugs

1 Like

Got it as well, same issue - not displayed in any section of equippable items/skins.
Same happened on an epic quality item as well, which might be another trophy.

Yeah the field lockers are a little bit broken right now.
Hopefully @OldKingHamlet can send this bug along to be fixed, but I’m not in any hurry.

But I do want those new mythical trophies, so I hope they don’t bug out.

Yeah, we’re seeing a lot of reports of field locker issues.
The team is aware and should be looking into a fix (if they haven’t already found a fix)

I think the giant feet are kinda funny though

5 Likes

Poncho’s hat possibly?

That’s good to know

Thinking about yesterday, since there was no vid. There is a facepaint called Poncho…could be?

No, its to convenient to just be that, with the next character looking like Poncho.

Yeah but we’ve been burned before. I think there’s another reasonable explanation

Yeah but that was with Isabelle who is supposed to come with a new mode and such, but I understand your view on it.

1 Like

@Cadillackid @Cadillackid the Poncho silhouette is a placeholder for future FT; just like the JH87 silhouette is a placeholder for future Predators.

That’s what I believe yes

Bumping because it’s no sock day
¯_(ツ)_/¯

Illfonic tweeted about it, never knew it was a thing

Thanks for that.

Giant foot is funny, indeed.

Another one issue is:
Items already unlocked not being recognised as duplicate.

1 Like

I keep unlocking items that I already have.

All of my city hunter combi shadders weren’t deemed as dupes.

Sorta caught on about 2 or 3 of em later and double checked I bought them all.

My theory is the mythical trophies aren’t added yet.

Trophies are probably in game, but most likely they weren’t implemented properly

That seems to be the meme of illfonic… cant fix anything for one full yr. 39.99. So damn funny…

Not funny at all

Yeap, could be.

I’ve got a few exotic ones such as Reaper, Ballistic mask, some exotic shadders…which I already had, but they were not recognised as duplicates.