Field Locker Rework

So, I’ve seen that others on here are having luck with mythic and trophies. I have not as of this update.
56 Field Lockers opened today, only SEVEN new, 6 deep purples and 1 red. The only mythic I got was a butterknife shader a few months before this update. Fuck you too, RNGesus, fuck you too.

SO, as such, here is my proposed rework for Field Lockers that way those who are cursed by the RNG can actually get stuff:

If you get 2 duplicates of the same thing, you will no longer receive duplicates of that shader. Update to include DLC/new content shaders as well. That way, eventually it is guaranteed if you open enough lockers you WILL receive all the reds/yellows and hidden content. Also, please make it so you can buy the hidden content, just at an increased cost of maybe 30,000 VT.

Sincerely,
Someone who hates and is hated by RNG.

3 Likes

Remove them completely

Make everything earnable through gameplay

4 Likes

Okay no joke this has been on my mind after realizing you can’t get DLC shaders for DLC characters, I always wondered why but the thought of “oh not everyone ordered DLC” but also thought “shouldn’t it be that if I buy the DLC then I should be able to get exclusive access to the DLC shaders in field lockers?”

Idk just a mini rant, but I do think they should add DLC shaders to those who bought the DLC

It’s clear since the lockers we have rn are called “standard field lockers” they intend to add different types in the future like one that holds only season 1 dlc items in them

Here’s my idea. Of course, these prices are balanced around general gameplay and not Money Grinding.

Standard Field Locker Cost: 500V

Changes:

-Add Unlockable Shaders for O.W.L.F Pitbull, Prototype Rifle, Mercenary Rifle and B3AST-Launcher. Add Unlockable Shaders for Elder Armor/Skin Shaders, Alpha Armor/Skin/Mask Shaders, City Hunter Armor/Mask/Skin Shaders, Viking Armor/Mask/Skin Shaders, Valkyrie Armor/Mask/Skin Shaders, Katana Shaders, Battle Axe Shaders, Norse Hammer Shaders, Alpha Sickle Shaders. Add Jungle Hunter '87 Mask Shaders. (Not Armor or Skin Shaders since JH is Pre-Order Bonus) Add Dutch 2025 & Dutch 1987 Clothing Shaders. Add Dante Clothing Shaders. Add O.W.L.F Operative Clothing. Shaders.

-Remove Elite Fireteam Outfits. Remove Fireteam Knifes (Not Shaders). Do not add Elite Predator Outfits. Do not Add items that can be unlocked through leveling.

Advanced Field Locker: 1000V:

Loot Pool: Same as Standard, but increased chance for Exotics and Mythcials.

Weapon Customization Field Lockers: 1250V

Loot Pool: Any Weapon Shader, for Fireteam or Predator. Excludes Elite/Max Level Weapon Shaders.

1 Like

Alternatively we could have stuff like this.

Dutch 2025 Field Locker Cost: 1250V

Loot Pool: Dutch 2025 Customization Options and Hammerhead Customization Options.

City Hunter Field Locker Cost: 1500V

Loot Pool: City Hunter Mask Shaders, City Hunter Armor Shaders, City Hunter Skin Shaders (Added City Hunter’s Exclusive Body Color Shaders in the Mythical Pool for this one along with Mythical Mask and Armor Shaders), Youngblood Hair Shaders.

And so on for DLC Characters.

Just calling them standard field lockers is suspect, like it was either scrapped at launch, planned monetization, or pushed back to a later date.

You gotta open hundreds if not thousands of lockers to find good stuff

Over the course of the game I have opened at least 5000 lockers (or at least it feels like it), and still only 1 coyote trophy and 1 butterknife shaded, which is absolutely great because I’m a pred main, so that obviously gets a lot of use.

And what sucks is that the gold & platinum shaders are still locked on my exiled mask!

1 Like

Yup that still hasn’t been fixed even when everyone pointed them out on it, also since we are on the subject on locked customizations….what about Emissaries Moss skin being locked (i don’t remember what it was originally called).

Games perfect, 10/10. We don’t need this toxic and selfish attitude here. These devs work way too hard to be bogged down by negative comments like yours.

1 Like