Field Lockers... Waste of fucking time...

Why bother buying those damn things? 17 minutes wasted for every 100 field lockers only to see duplicate, duplicate, duplicate 300 times. Cant even skip the damn annoying animation.

If Illfonic wanted to make those damn things exciting to open, you guys failed miserably. In the last 300 Field Lockers I’ve opened I’ve gotten like 2 Exotics, and a total of 3 items I did not already have.
In thousands of those damn things opened I’ve yet to see a Trophy item, which is the sole damn reason for buying the damn things. Everything else is easily bought.

Suggestions.
1: Up the droprate for Exotics and Mythics, especially Trophies.
2: Get rid of all Commons from the damn boxes. If anyone wants a damn common one can buy it easily…
3: Make the damn animation skippable.

I got several hundred thousand Veritanium and no damn reason to spend it on anything. Field Lockers are just annoying and pointless after all. And buying a new mask for the preds every now and then is frikkin’ pointless as well since only masochists play as Pred, given how easy it is for FT to kill em… Which you guys tend to make easier and easier and easier at that with all the new toys they get.

2 Likes

Your drop rate suggestions are good, didn’t need to read everything else.

1 Like

They also haven’t put of the new stuff since launch into the Field Lockers yet
The only exception being the HammerHead

I spent 1 Million veritanium on loot boxes and I found only 2 yellows that were both skins. Yellow should be a guaranteed pred throphy.

1 Like

I’ve gotten 3 Mythic… 2 were actually duplicates, and one was like Crimson for a Pred mask… And Crimson shouldnt even be Mythic rarity.

Kinda like that they havent put the new stuff there… Doing so would only dilute the loot pool even further. Despite having opened well over 2000 loot boxes I still dont have a single Trophy, not even the “more common” ones and not the ones hidden. Buddy of mine got lucky, got two of them and aint even max level yet. I’ve been max level since one week after they upped it to 150.

You didn’t needs to write that you didnt need to read it.

Yes I did, how else am I going to retrain them.

You dont need to retrain them.
You on the other hand need to be.

Good luck with that.