Field lockers

You lucky bastard.

I heard that a lot of times xD
Or lucky son of a Bi

I was going to go on a rant about how I don’t believe these are in the game and just rumors. But finally seeing a picture gives me hope. But I hoped 85 boxes just now and literally nothing.

I opened more than 1500+ lockers… trust me its really annoying

Can you at least have multiple ones on you? I only have the Bobcat skull and I’m hoping you could rock more than one.

No sadly i cant equip more than one trophy
Sorry i hate that too

I have opened thousands and the only mythic drop I got was the crimson variant of the Prophet mask…

1 Like

Plenty of reds and a single dagger trophy. The systemic shaders otherwise are nice since it’s less to grind but I’d have liked the flintlock.

T_T lucky I want that but I’ll never get it

I got duplicate shaders. This game is all about shaders. They should just get rid of the maps and the dlc and just have the menu screen only. They can rename it Predator Shading Grounds.

Lol. Who cares the odds of you getting a mythic is just as good as you getting attacked by a shark

Since launch I’ve only got 4 trophies:

Coyote
Wolf
Samurai Sword
Warhammer

99.9% of the time all I get is duplicates.

Bobcat Skull, Khopesh… that’s all for me, at one point I was opening over a hundred a day.

After 4 months I no longer care and think illfonic either needs to give us a way to earn them, or remove the Dups.

1 Like

God your lucky I only have a wolf skull

A duplicate mythic. Yeah.

1 Like

Damn right

1 Like

They just need to give me a way to open them in bulk. There is no way I am going to spend hours opening those things:

2 Likes

There should be rules to the drop rates.

• mythical items never duplicate
  • exotic items 90% less drop chance for acquired items
  • rare items 75% less drop chance for acquired items
  • uncommon items 50% less drop chance for acquired items
  • common items 20% less drop chance for acquired items

To be clear, the overall rates would remain the same, but within each category, the chance of duplication would drop.

2 Likes

This is the thread for you : Mythic trophy hunters

:-)

You lucky son of a bitch that’s awesome