Field Medic in a nutshell

Support - Field Medic - Dexterous

Fun fact, with that set-up, you can rez teammates in exactly one second. This is a big no-no!
Bad Illfonic! Bad bad bad!

7 Likes

Don’t forget that you give your teammates a 20% damage reduction perk within 20m of you.

1 Like

Ah yes! More bonks for Illfonic!

So you must be late to the party lol. This has been talked about since they added them

Which stacks btw

1 Like

And they get 100 health too when given the kiss of life. I was low on health with no syrettes last night and deliberately downed myself so the Field Medic Support could revive me back to 117. I expect it to get nerfed next patch/update.

2 Likes

Even though the game states that it’s not supposed to wtf.

I played with @Weevo540 yessterday in a private lobby. He got downed when chasing the pred and he didn’t realize I was right behind him. Within a second of him getting downed he was right back up again with nearly full health. It’s just as bad out in the wild with randoms who have it because if you don’t get them first they’ll just steamroll through everything.

2 Likes

Does it? I thought leader dosent stack. I dont think Field Medic states that.

I was pretty sure it said I’ll have to check it again. It would make sense not to stack it since if you had 4 field medics you’d get an 80% damage reduction buff on top of being the tankiest class.

1 Like

Very true

• Field Medic
    • Increased Revive speed. Revived soldiers have more health (No effect in Clash)

So no stack? And I had a game with two supports with field medic and Had this dutch take 5 full shots of pc before even having to use a stim. He was just shooting constantly

1 Like

All I can say to that is nerf pred and buff FT.

1 Like

Lol. I need to be able to throw a medkit at the pred and down him. He is too strong

1 Like

That fact that you had to get close to throw a med kit and down it is already too OP for the pred. The pred should die from the sound of the chopper coming in.

2 Likes

Thats too long. The Pred should get Multiple compound Fractures in its Legs when it drops from wherever in the opening cut scene

Im pretty sure its coming from @Fire house.

2 Likes

The transition of the pred going through the atmosphere in their ship should leave it a vegetable.

1 Like

Idk how the Pred even made the Flight. They all suffer from deadly motion sickness.

1 Like

That’s all? They’re way too OP.

1 Like

Honestly, this just further reinforces my suspicions of Illfonic not having even a fraction of a clue of how their game works. Either that, or Illfonic is playing dumb and enjoying the chaos. We’ve seen them stream as Fireteam and only Fireteam and never Predator. Their only excuse is Queue times are too long. Really guys? And what really pisses me off is my community of peeps, Team X, calling Illfonic out on their crap on their streams and then they get jailed or banned from the streams. That! Is called a dictatorship, kids. So what’s it gonna be, Illfonic? You gonna come clean and admit your mistakes, or keep playing dumb until the game dies before it’s even finished?