Final Nails in the Coffin (The End)

@OldKingHamlet you yourself even mentioned you are aware you folks need to deliver.

And we continuously are coming up short.

Shall the community just sit quietly in the corner while all of this keeps happening?

1 Like

We donā€™t know the details. I feel for her as well. Maybe it as her call or mutual. I guess itā€™s not appropriate to discuss or speculate.

Bruv , ainā€™t nobody care about Arcadegon and Ghostbusters doeā˜¹ļø

2 Likes

ā€¦.touchĆ©. Fine I guess Iā€™ll try

He just arrived. Give him a little space. Theyā€™re working in all the games, but it is sunset for phg. We have to accept that

1 Like

OKH dont give a fuuuu bout you or this communty! ARCADEGEDDON BABY!!

1 Like

Ok bruv

But no one care about the other games bruv ok

1 Like

There is more stuff coming. I want to be careful about what I tease cause Iā€™m very much focused on the other game launch in less than a week from now

Thanks for the reassurance

itā€™s understandable to be more focused on the upcoming projects since it will be soon.
Weā€™ll see what future PGH has ahead when the time is right I guess.

1 Like

Nope. Iā€™m totally cool with people taking the company to task. Look at anything Iā€™ve ever done: I rarely stop discussions that are critical about the company or the game, and thatā€™s usually when they spiral off into lands that break forum rules. What I am critical of is discussion of topics that are not appropriate, or people conjecturing and treating it as truth.

5 Likes

Thank you for this. Thank you for the two biggest things weā€™ve been without for a very long time, transparency, and communication.

I truly, truly hope you know what we, as a community, want as priorities. I know youā€™ve been here, I know youā€™re read the threads and I know you have the emails others have sent that detail all the bugs, how they occur, plus the balance changes weā€™ve been wanting for FT and Pred to make things more fair across the board, i.e. certain weapons need nerfs or buffs, certain classes like Isabelle need buffs, classes like Dante need a nerf, Preds need a buff overall especially in healthā€¦all of these things. I understand you have rules, apparently, that prevent you from speaking about the future, and I can understand that. I just hope you are aware of what weā€™ve been asking for and relayed them to the people who can make these changes.

5 Likes

Now this is communication we desperately needed. Its unfortunate that it took Kass no longer being a moderator and poor updates for nearly a year to get it.
As long as youā€™re being honest about what you say and give us a nudge of communication on whatā€™s going on with this title from time to time when convenient, then it should put us at ease and minimize the rampant speculation. It doesnā€™t excuse us being in the dark for so long with poor updates, but if we can at least get more communication like this on a game passionate fans are still clinging onto moving forward itd be much MUCH appreciated. Thank you.

3 Likes

I want u to give it your all

I know, but we shouldnā€™t expect this to be some new phg era just because the mod changed.

#NerfNomadclanBuffScarface!
How come Nomadclan isnt banned for spreading misinformation calling it fact but poor Scarface is in jail for something he didnt do. :ā€™( PHG justice system is totally bias and unfair. The laws of PHG is truly aā€¦ Enigma of the Mystical!

3 Likes

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I almost wonder if all these lackluster updates were the result of Kass not doing her job properlyā€¦like, maybe OKH had no idea things were this bad, because he relied on her info, which was incompetentā€¦

1 Like

stop the cap

3 Likes

Iā€™m not wearing any capsā€¦

1 Like

She was pretty good by banning people ngl

4 Likes

You cant expect that to be the truth. ā€œMore stuffā€ = minor patches of bug fixed and dlc predator classes, thatā€™s probably all.

2 Likes

One thing I would love to see more than anything, is that least, once the release of Arcadegeddon and Ghostbusters is released, I hope to to see some substantial changes to PHG and not just visual bug fixes but new updated gameplay mechanics and balance changes. Its been mostly the same throughout the year, meanwhile other shooters like Fortnite and Apex gets all these interesting new changes and fun gameplay going on. At least make some balance changes like toning down the SAWZ and 1011 pistol damage and adding more new Predator gear/long range weapons. New reformed Predator passives to make the classes feel more unique rather then just slightly different.

But here I am saying the same song and danceā€¦

3 Likes