Final Nails in the Coffin (The End)

I was thinking about it but i refuse to believe it

@NomadClan was defending a friend. He made an honest mistake.

1 Like

I doubt that was the case at all. And I donā€™t want to keep speculating, I mean its really a dead issue. Sheā€™s gone, OKH is back until a new mod is put in, or not. What happened, happened.

He should really free Rey and Scarface, though.

@NomadClan is ā€œGhost of Spartaā€ remember that he destroys anything that stands in his path and no one can stop him

1 Like

You guys never learn. Yā€™all still making big ass post asking for balance and new shit. The main dude just said arcagedon and ghostbusters are a priority.
Then when those come out guess what? Bugs
Theyā€™ll be dedicated to fixing those during the games infancy so they can milk DLC
Give it up for fucksakes

6 Likes

šŸ˜¬

wym!?!? sam-you-dont-mean-that

3 Likes

No PHG will be great again

2 Likes

Scarface made an honest mistake aswell :ā€™( as i saidā€¦ bias

1 Like

But what about phg 2?šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ

3 Likes

Its the brief flash of optimism that comes with a big community change. Weā€™re all riding the high, but somehow I feel by the next patch weā€™re going to have the same old shit. Trying to play devilā€™s advocate though.

@OldKingHamlet
One more question
Why exiled preslocks Released after 6 or 8 months with a new name ā€œTankā€ ?!

2 Likes

Free Scarface

2 Likes

I mean this sounds like Iā€™ve heard this dialogue beforeā€¦so Iā€™m just going to say lets not hype ourselves just to be disappointed.

We shouldnā€™t drive @OldKingHamlet mad on his first day back, no? He might just lose it and hireā€¦again

1 Like

do you use weā€™re and i synanomously?

1 Like

I donā€™t believe you

huh Deja Vu
history continues to repeat itself

1 Like

The Old Ones here have likely heard all of this before, so Iā€™m more inclined to believe them. But I donā€™t know, its nice to actually have some transparency, finally.

1 Like

post it all over reddit and FB and make it a # on twitter! let the world know! The ghost of sparta MUST be stopped! or we are all doomed! is it real!?! or just aā€¦ Enigma of the mystical!

1 Like

Well, I mean Iā€™m not the only one here whoā€™s at least slightly optimistic, obviously.