So the final rule is everyone has to have a different class now

2 Likes

Yep

1 Like

Well I’m glad I decided against participating

5 Likes

PS4 PHG Tournament Prizes!

4 Likes

We aren’t letting the Ft abuse broken mechanics. Like an AK that can down a Predator in 3 seconds.

4 Likes

This is gonna be good

2 Likes

Pretty sure you are the one who showed me the AK is broken lol

2 Likes

Only thing is I’d say we should have it like we said, best of 2 sets. You win 2 rounds that’s your set, then you play another set right after. You win that set you move forward. To prevent a bad team from playin 4 rounds and being eliminated

2 Likes

If you can play any class, take a guess as to what 4 stack we will be seeing single game

2 Likes

Explain it in a party tonight if you can I don’t understand lol

2 Likes

Ok lol

2 Likes

Only free Mondays and Sundays… havent looked deep into this sounds fun af tho… id make a worthy hunter for you ft mains 😜

2 Likes

A bad storm is going through my area, and the power is like completely out. So I’m not sure when it’ll go back on, might not be able to make it to the party tonight

2 Likes

James Cameron will bless the winner of this beginner’s tournament with his favour. Announce to me the winner and if I still care I will congratulate them personally.

2 Likes

Lol

1 Like

your right i did say AK is broken however if a tournement is being put together and it’s being recorded on either side it creates a unique oppertunity to provide feedback at the higher levels of play that the DEVS themselves can look at and we the players can analyze and provide VERY accurate feedback of what’s good and what’s bad with the current state of the game

i would much rather have a well done tourney with the game on it’s own having the players duke it out then giving their take on the match itself and being in one large feedback thread for the devs to take in and they could watch the games themselves
not only that but we could then SEE for ourselves what’s actually the thing that’s winning games on either side and is it as one sided as I and many others claim using said footage with the higher echelon of play being displayed as the example

however since we are altering rules in such an extreme fashion this feedback is now worthless

1 Like

Rule number 2 won’t matter if a person is using meta weapons, and so are the others. It wont help or balance anything.

The whole thing of forcing a different pred player, and forcing a class change doesn’t really make sense.

1 Like

Agreed I would’ve used the silencer idea(I did for a minute) but the team decided on this cuhz 2 aks with silencers is 2 aks lmao

1 Like

Right but the ak, gos, are essentially the same weapon.

Either way if this whole thing is just for fun, then that’s cool.

But if this whole tournament is actually to try and test skill, the results won’t be an accurate representation of skill. Not with how it’s set up.

2 Likes