REWORK FOR TOURNAMENT AFTER TESTING

All I will say is.

Good luck, have fun! 💚

DONE

3 Likes

This is to test skill, everyone using the AK playing support with medkits and ammo bags doesn’t require skill. 🤷🏼‍♂️
In fact if you play that way I’d say there is a lack of skill

1 Like

that’s cool that you think that way however keep in mind if you lose games because you didn’t use the best gear that’s bad on you vs me getting the wins making me have a higher winrate therefore having higher MMR

that logic isn’t sound having knowledge to take the right equipment is skill in the same way using it at the right time in the right way is skill

if your choosing not to use something out of some dumb sense of honor handicapping yourself i have some bad news for you

winners walk away from duels losers end up being corpses

2 Likes

While we are limiting certain playstyles and combinations, that is already vindictive of changes that could be made to the game’s balance. Regardless, we also aren’t forcing anyone to using a specific loadout besides from the limitations that can occur. And even then, most of the weapons excluding the really underperforming ones (most Pistols, etc.) are similar enough and it more so depends on Team Cohesion and in general skill at playing the game at a higher level anyway if you want to talk about winning or losing.

1 Like

I have to ask, did you think I said that from a pred side or ft side?

Cause I said it from a pred side.
When I told him about the few suggestions I had I was thinking how to balance it for the average player. To make it fair for them.

As for me, if I’m pred fighting a ft, especially in a tournament, I want no restrictions for the ft.

If I die, or they get away, so be it.

Anyway I asked because it really sounded like you thought I was coming from ft side and trying to mock me lol.

1 Like

As for ft, how do you test skill on ft? You look at a direction, and hold a button.

Lol. No real skill required.

Me and my team have been 100% compliant with the rules. When a rule changes we ask our simple questions to clarify, and then change our load-outs to fit with the new guidelines if needed.

2 Likes

The idea is if you are allowed to double up we will be seeing a whole lot of support. Actually mixing the teams will help make it a more competitive atmosphere. Other competitive games do not allow stacks of the same class. You can’t double pick the same character in other words. That’s what we are going for hete

2 Likes

It’s not meant as a handicap. It’s meant to keep things fair. 4 AK means predator down in 2 seconds. Let’s not act like running AK hammerhead Bolt action and SAW will be a bad combo either

2 Likes

I understood what you mean
I don’t play support and one of my teammates never touches that class
So we were never going to be a 4 man support team

3 Likes

Yeah I’m sure not everyone would. You’d have teams of recons as well not everyone loves support. But none the less, just trying to make a competitive atmosphere and more strategy in your team comp than, all supports with AK’s

2 Likes

I understand
Are team did consist of an Assault, 2Supports, and Recon at one point
Because the rules aloud it at one point, but switching back to what it was originally isn’t going to hinder us in the slightest

3 Likes

Awesome man good to hear

1 Like

only in melee range does the AK have a TTK that fast that would just mean the predator should engage in a more ranged playstyle which if they are good at the game to be competing in a tournament style environment they should be able to employ that

i’m in the case that the teams should be allowed to use anything and everything available to them within the game to try and win to ensure that the best team does win not create arbitrary ways to limit them that doesn’t represent the actual game environment as that doesn’t prove anything

if a FT team thinks 4 scouts all wielding SAWZ is the best strategy let them

if a predator thinks the best strat is to only shoot the HPC from 20m in cloak let them

then we can see what actually does win games with something on the line and we can look at the footage as examples of game as it is now and what should be done to improve it

Regardless… best of luck to those of you participating i won’t consider anything you accomplish meaningful

1 Like

This is like saying if we were playing siege I should be able to run 2 thermites. Ya feel me? Double stacking characters or classes not a thing in any competitive game that I’m aware of

1 Like

Hahahah I just read the “I won’t consider anything you accomplish meaningful” part. Cool dude no one asked you. Ya know what the correct response is? No thanks. Just leave it at that.

1 Like

Either way it’s not supposed to be simple asf where a whole meta coordinated team can wipe preds 24/7 their needs to be limits

1 Like

The point is to keep it competitive and create actual team comps. Teams will ACTUALLY have variation.

3 Likes

I think they’re on PS4 anyways.

1 Like

These rules have nothing to do with PS4. This is not some massive disadvantage we are putting in place. Literally the only rules are, no double up on weapons, no double up on classes. You can’t even play casual For Honor Brawls and double up on characters much less a tournament

3 Likes