FIND THIS PHG Video, an obscure LOL from Beer warrior

Because we remember it so well but can’t find it, would you please @BeerWarrior66 find that video for us
where someone or you blows up a barrel while you’re standing inside a building and unsuspecting Stargazer soldier(standing outside) blows himself through an open window and he lands inside the building then Beer giggles his ass off!

This one is classic! and undeniably the real reason why we play this game!

Dunno but I got mls recently

1 Like

Wrong video! I remember you posted it yourself, nobody replied and i liked it. But nothing much else. It was probably back in year 1!

See for yourself, sometimes I forget I even have videos of me actually enjoying the game

https://youtube.com/@thepreditard8320?si=pAP-aQRC1bjQ89-S

Naw, i watched them all. I remember it vividly. It was like on youtube for sure.
In Derailed where there are the stargazer buildings with windows (most of them closed ,all but one open window). You or someone else grenaded an enemy outside and in pops his ragdoll body through the window getting literally getting stuck on the window sill! Then you laughing…video ends.

@Dexter maybe it was you that posted it?

@JelouGaming did you post it?

I’m sure I wasn’t the only one who saw it!

@Fire ? @TheSenate ?

Nachos getting frustrated!

I’ve sifted through Beer Warriors post but he didn’t do it, so it must have been coincidence that he was in it.

2 Likes

I’m drunk

1 Like

When you post that you saw something and nobody believes ya:

What did I do or notdo this time?.,

Is believe ya pal

Go through every post made in the PHG forum in every folder to find 1 post with the video as described.
You can do it!

I don’t have the time. I owe the Yakuza a small loan of $830,000 and if I don’t pay by tomorrow they are going to break my legs and cut off a finger per additional day late.

2 Likes

do you get a discount per finger?

1 Like

No I have to pay more. Once I finish this batch I should have it paid off.

1 Like

957728E0-42F7-4CD6-AE04-C91329559805

1 Like

@NomadClan did you ever see this video before?

No I don’t believe so, do I even wanna?

its really funny! Like i’ve experienced random ragdoll moments in PHG but never record my games. This video is like one of those times.

All i know is that Beer warriors laughing into the mic is like him scream laughing and is hard not to recognize. Beer warrior says he doesn’t have such a video, so then I’m sure it was someone else who was in a game with him and uploaded it to some channel somewhere.

@FromTheHood was this your video?

1 Like

Now you got my attention! I love ragdoll & screaming laughs, I’ll check it out^^

MASS I FOUND THE VIDEO

3 Likes

No, NO NO Thats not it! But i did watch it to the end.

I think you’re confusing it with one of your acid trips

2 Likes