FIRE TEAM ONLY

Agree. I want to Show you my ft smile collection too, but i cant…because they all without heads ;)

1 Like

I still loved our debate 💚

Oh wait… Im not supposed to be here 👀

2 Likes

🤣 Just know, we are smiling in our hearts after you’ve ripped out our skulls 😊

1 Like

image I have many pictures of predators that I’ve hunted down and made rage quit so to be fair I have a wonderful collection myself. 😂🤣😂🤣😂

What you mean I tried getting him banned on psn I don’t even have him on my playstion friendlist, so can you both explain how it’s possible to try getting people banned if you don’t have them on there friendlist I’ll wait for you to make up the story while your there. 😂🤣😂

Well, if you would have accepted his invite and rose to the challenge to fight him like a man in the first place you’d probably not have gotten banned. But you insisted on being a toxic coward.

5 Likes

image Like i said this thread is for fire team only 😂🤣😂

Lol, it’s a Predator game, so that’s going to kind of hard to not mention being a Pred main, even though I dabble in FT too. I like the screenshots though.

It does intrigue me though, do people who play COD n such share there kills on forums too, or is it just this game, because the antagonist is not human?

Anyhow, I shall be gone now as I’m a Pred main, even though I’m sure that no matter which species you play in this game/community your welcome to comment on any of the threads you see fit.

1 Like

Predator Crashing Thread

5 Likes

@DeadEyeBuddha … want some candy? …

1 Like

I’ve been playing fireteam for a while now. I think it’s to easy to kill the predator now. I want a challenge.

1 Like

Whatever… if you want to talk lack of skills your the ones being spoon fed our location by being red outlined whether we are behind a wall or rock… i dont ever recall seeing that in the movie… cry me a river dude… your going to be the one crying when it gets nerfed and its coming…

image this Predator got the Deadeye treatment 1v1 and I took him out. 😂🤣😂

Buddha why didn’t they nerf target isolation you told me they were going to nerf target isolation so you could finally fight drakos @DeadEyeBuddha @DeadEyeBuddha when are they nerfing target isolation @DeadEyeBuddha

2 Likes

Hmm… ideas…
Let’s say new missions. New environmental interactions. Smarter AI but lower it’s damage.
Machete for vegetation. DIFFERENT SECONDARY MISSIONS
The ability to use Predator weapons to a degree (let’s say combistick but in it’s smaller version (retracted). Disc only as melee and change knife melee damage with disc melee damage but lower the knife’s damage so the knife isn’t broken and for Predators to play much more carefully with the disc instead of getting it stuck anywhere without consequences,same with combi. And disc can’t parry)

I’m a predator hunter they are my prey don’t care about a spoon feed target isolation system as you can see in my pictures I don’t use silencers why? Because I like to get their attention before I slay them. 🤣😂🤣😂

you promised me target isolation gone asap literally unplayable

1 Like

I’ve just learned to use target isolation to my advantage and to come to terms with it being part of the game just like predator mains having to come to terms spotted being part of the game 😂🤣😂

But spotting was nerfed two patches ago the same patch where target isolation got a buff ;)

image 😂🤣

1 Like