FIRE TEAM ONLY

This thread will be for ft mains out there that wonna share their ideas and opinions on the game and experience.

I’ve created the thread because i couldnt help notice reading earlier that there are so many biased predator mains in this forum that are cry babies demanding spotter to be removed and many other stuff also to only match their agenders due to their lack of skills and ability to stealth and to actually be good at playing the game.

I WILL BE ALSO SHARING PICS OF MY PREDATOR KILLS also and sharing my views on slaughtering them! i’ve only started playing with random ft players for 2 days and was delighted to have finally finished my weekly challenge of removing all 15 predator bio masks after chasing them down like lite up green blooded rats they are in just 2 days joining randoms. lol.

PREDATOR MAINS WILL BE IGNORED IN THIS THREAD AND YOU ARE NOT WELCOME.

2 Likes

@Courier

11 Likes

The game is in the best place it’s ever been right now. Predator players who are sloppy are getting punished for their hubris, as are sloppy Fireteams for their arrogance.
All I seem to hear about at the moment are either PC FT players exploiting stuff and non-stop cries that Spotting needs removing.
Other than that, the game AND the community is in a good place. Especially the community, so let’s try to keep it that way.

3 Likes

What does courier tag means ?

1 Like

image my favourite pic today knifing the predator then he rage quit like many I’ve hunted down 😂🤣😂

He be the Angel who guards our little hearts from toxicity.

2 Likes

Great deadeye is trying to start a civil war in the community everyone just please be fair and just on here not judgemental and arrogant it leads to no good for anyone thank you

3 Likes

What’s this thread got to do with your opinion on toxic it’s for ft players!

image this predator was easy today 😂👍

Hi Deb,

I think even a blind person could tell that your OP is antagonistic; it means you are purposely trying to get a rise out of people on here.

6 Likes

image my ft today knifed this predator when hunted with just knifes it was a fantastic match 🤠

image what you mean war! this topic is for fire team members.

It means when people have opinions in this forum that doesn’t suit predator mains and their opinions they jump in and tag illfonic to get them banned and silenced so that ft players in the forum are silenced on their opinions and only predator mains can be heard to suit their in game changes such as to suit their agenders only! They cry out toxic and then get people banned! That why I’ve created a FIRE TEAM only thread.

I play both FT and Predator, and I can say that I find myself agreeing and disagreeing on many takes on these forums about Spotting. I personally believe that Predators should try to be more stealthy, but in that same respect, Green Wall Hack Spotting should not be in the game, or be limited for Recon Players.

Eyyyy the troll is back. He who said target isolation is a crutch, but marking preds is fine.

Tune in to see who falls for his bait this time on hunting grounds z.

7 Likes

Omg. This salty greedy ft players…

1 Like

Your not welcome here this is a topic for ft not biased predator mains, so I’ll no longer reply to you. Bye

image same as for this salty predator I chased earlier and shot him down this guy raged real hard 😂🤣

I’m a Fireteam main, I often disagree with Pred mains in lots of threads BUT instead of name calling, being derogatory and insulting, I engage in debate. I’ve never had a Predator main try to silence me or get me banned. It’s not so much what you say DeadEye, it’s the way you went about it. And you also tried getting Drakos banned on PlayStation network…
You’re back, and you’re entitled to post a topic and ask for Pred mains to stay out (or at the very least, not be toxic) and that’s fair. But the antagonistic wording towards the end is going to attract the very thing you want to avoid. I hope you are able to realise that.

Other than that, cool screenshots and it please me to see these dead Yautja scum gargling on their own blood😈

2 Likes

Absolutely it’s mad that only those that seem to be good at the game play both pred and ft, I do this myself but I’ve turned to fire team because playing as predator has no skills and is very easy 😂🤣 fire team specially with randoms is more skill involved and challenging but I like challenge and I’ve won 85% of ft matches I get more buzz hunting the predators as my prey 😂🤣