Fire Team Reinforcement Locations

Is the locations of the reinforcement radio always the same? Last night I went against a predator that already had a bear trap by the radio and got the last survivor.

Is there a guide or list of locations to find them before they call for back up?

1 Like

There is a link to a reddit post, I’m sorry I don’t know what thread it’s in.

Yes there are set spawn points and the Pred can just circle the map till he finds the right one and then trap it.

It’s why traps should be destroy able or capable of being disarmed.
(Technically you can disarm them by making NPC’s run through them but that takes a ridiculous amount of work and makes a shit ton of noise so essentially useless.)

…-facepalms- bear traps ARE Destroyable literally…by SHOOTING THEM.

Since when?!

Seriously, I haven’t tried recently but they were not destroy able before.

1 Like

Since when?

1 Like

It happened with mine a couple months ago a fireteam literally disarmed it by shooting it

I’m gonna check, but I’m fairly sure that’s the bug where they can be disabled while deploying, after the bubble shows up they are still indestructible.

Mass, made a thread about the glitch.

1 Like

You can only destroy them before they become invisible, then they become indestructible.

1 Like

I’m just telling ya what happened: I placed a trap they saw it and while it was cloaked the use bullets to destroy it

They are indestructible once they turn invisible, before that you can destroy them, you probably saw wrong, maybe someone stepped into the trap whiel the others were shooting at it, and you thought they destroyed it.

1 Like

I didn’t see wrong, they were all inside on overgrowth base camp 2nd floor building one went in door way pew pew pew pew trap decloaked and snapped (better response rather than just calling me a liar or stupid is attempting to test it like I’m trying to) this is just my personal experience, maybe they glitched idk that’s just what happened with my match.

As for the main topic: even 3 can take on pred always assume the radio is a trap, there’s 4vs1 so as a predator all tactics must be adopted just like fireteams seem to be abusing the grenade launcher maliciously so predators have to adapt to the situation just like fireteam needs to.

And of course as pointed out one muddled up person can complete the mission and if smart can escape the pred.

Should be multiple reinforcement points which pop up, will allow for better gameplay, and then players will have to be more resourceful but in the long run have FT resources deplete in other areas the longer the game goes on.

Me and my friends tested to see if bear traps could be destroyed.
Short answer: no

Longer answer: I tried getting my friends to shot it before it was fully deployed, but sadly once it hit the ground the invincible bubble was already their. I even tried to get them to shot it mid air, witch no one was able to hit it. I don’t know how some people were able to destroy it

2 Likes

That would be nice, just have all three radios and if Pred wants to trap them they still can.

Maybe have a Max of two radios spawn but have only one be used as an actual reinforcement station

They are probably destroyable if you have the perk to spot them?

Traps aren’t destroyable. If they dissapear without activating it’s just a bug

Edit: like when you throw an ammo bag/medkit and it falls right through the ground

1 Like

Maybe a FT equipment of emergency radio as well, costs 8 though, or a decoy radio which shows up as a reinforcement for Predators.

I run Psychic, that’s a no, it only auto spots them.

Here’s a link if anyone’s curious about how I think it could be modified…