Fire Team Reinforcement Locations

As for the main topic: even 3 can take on pred always assume the radio is a trap, there’s 4vs1 so as a predator all tactics must be adopted just like fireteams seem to be abusing the grenade launcher maliciously so predators have to adapt to the situation just like fireteam needs to.

And of course as pointed out one muddled up person can complete the mission and if smart can escape the pred.

Should be multiple reinforcement points which pop up, will allow for better gameplay, and then players will have to be more resourceful but in the long run have FT resources deplete in other areas the longer the game goes on.

Me and my friends tested to see if bear traps could be destroyed.
Short answer: no

Longer answer: I tried getting my friends to shot it before it was fully deployed, but sadly once it hit the ground the invincible bubble was already their. I even tried to get them to shot it mid air, witch no one was able to hit it. I don’t know how some people were able to destroy it

2 Likes

That would be nice, just have all three radios and if Pred wants to trap them they still can.

Maybe have a Max of two radios spawn but have only one be used as an actual reinforcement station

They are probably destroyable if you have the perk to spot them?

Traps aren’t destroyable. If they dissapear without activating it’s just a bug

Edit: like when you throw an ammo bag/medkit and it falls right through the ground

1 Like

Maybe a FT equipment of emergency radio as well, costs 8 though, or a decoy radio which shows up as a reinforcement for Predators.

I run Psychic, that’s a no, it only auto spots them.

Here’s a link if anyone’s curious about how I think it could be modified…

I had one match on backwater where there was two radios, not sure if that’s just a really rare thing or if some requirements have to be met but that was a while ago so maybe they changed it idk.

Backwater used to have second radio, not sure if it still does. It even let you call but no one would appear.

Ah I see so they must have changed it then.

1 Like

There are a few missions that have radios to use as well. I know one is backwater

Those extra radios are for the mission not reinforcement

1 Like

No, there was two reinforcements radios on backwater in the past. They spawn at reinforcement spots not mission ones.

I’ve never seen it happen, so for all I know it was a thing. I guess I was unlucky enough for into not happen in any games I played

1 Like

For a while some of us were trying to get the second radio to work.
There’s a Mass Impact thread about it I think.

They are not. Tried it. Tested it. Emptied all my ammo, grenades, etc. Nothing destroyed it. It also acts as a bullet shield.

I had a something weird happen yesterday. Teammates died, called reinforcements, they spawned and died again. I was the last one alive both times. Some players had left the match before I called them the first time. And then I got another message to call reinforcements a second time in a different spot. I went to it, called them, but nothing happened. I could interact with the radio and hear the voicelines, but after i interacted with the radio nothing happened. Predator saw the notification too because he showed up. There was only one other fireteam member besides me left in the lobby by then. Weird match

1 Like

Yeah, that’s the bug. You just described it perfectly.