FIRETEAM 2.08 vs Avengers , who would win?

• Fireteam
  • Avengers

0 voters

3 Likes

That’s completely unfair.
Avengers wouldn’t even stand half a chance.
FT: 100%
Me:

2 Likes

Aww man that ain’t gonna work. We talking ALL the avengers? Just the movie Avengers or the comic books too? Which version of them?

Way too many variables here.

Fireteam with two assaults, a support and a Dutch 87

grafik

4 Likes

grafik

4 Likes

grafik

4 Likes

What kind of fucking question is this? Clearly the FT would Thanos snap the fuck out of the Avengers.

2 Likes

I mainly play FT and I play P:HG and Marvel’s Avengers, and I still think FT would win
Both Predators and the Avengers need buffs

1 Like

Dutch 87 can easly destroying Thor with Avenger Bane perk

1 Like

2 Likes

5 Likes

You got it all wrong it’s 4 jesusues vs the advenges, did I mention jesuses has a berrat 50.cal and a butter knife that acts like a light saber.

2 Likes

The ultimate pool is done. 40 people vote for fireteam. Will @OldKingHamlet share this to devs and ask them to nerf the broken transcendental fireteam? Or will they just keep with their bad attitude and ignore our feedbacks? It’s all in your hands Hamlet. Tell devs to nerf fireteam of to increase the hp of the Predator by one million.

Not nerf fireteam. Buff predators. Make them all sprint faster. Increase downrange and fearless modifiers.

Make predators more dangerous. 25% more damage to all weapons, except slam and plasma caster. Reduce the slam recovery time so it doesn’t get you killed and can be a better initiator.

Thanos image

[]((href=“https://imgflip.com/i/4khxgu”>

from Imgflip Meme Generator
)))
1 Like

Honestly I think there is this game. Less damage for every one should more enjoyable for most of people because the game will last for more time. The only problem in reducing the damage for every one is that you have also to make the mission longer because right now they are a joke.

Yesterday, our squad finished the drug manufacturing mission on Derailed map in 3 min 15 sec.

Noobs, I finish it in 2 minutes, and we were 2😛

We didn’t send a player to destroy the helicopter early. We had one random and were just casually playing.

The fact that we could run together and finish the mission before the clock was less than 11:00 min remaining is crazy. These short missions need at least one more objective in a separate camp added to them, or they just need to be removed.