IllFonic IS THIS IS OKAY? PHG "Balance" in a Nutshell - video from both perspectives

Up for what bro?

Sry I wasnt specific. That msg was for that Ferealis dude who doesnt think that FT is busted atm

Using “Dead on Arrival” perk

2 Likes

Cool, cool. Your post was below mine so I thought you were replying to me.
All good.

I think he wants you to send him the PM

The community has spoken!!! Everybody voted for Fireteam against tje notorious Avengers!! Only The RetardedOne77 has voted for them, but we know he likes to be an assl1ker of Illfonic. Check the second post and send an email to them with the following links. Also post my videos on Twitter. Fireteam is over control and this game will die soon if they wont nerf.

@Arrow_calis send Discord link to that Ferealis guy. Im on da phone atm :D Think we can make it tomorrow no probs

Cant wait to see them butt cheeks to get clapped

After 2.08, I’m totally on board with the FT is OP camp, but it’s not like we haven’t been saying the SAWZ50 has been a problem for some time now.

1 Like

😂💀

When 4 guys running Scout class with no perks and only shooting with the Grimtech can melt a Viking, thats a clear sign the game is FUBAR.

2 Likes

Wait who is this? I have already gotten a cease and desist from some detective ordered by illfonic so Id rather not tho

You’re gonna let some cheap illfonic spook with a Cease n Desist stop the might Rauta and his quest for balance… I thought you were made of sterner minerals😝

1 Like

It was a official email with police headliner and all tht they even had my ohine address and phone im good man

Your a lier no way send the screen shot

All this could be “solved” (to some degree) simply by buffing Predators DR (dmg reduction).

If you’re spending 5 perk points on a perk that gives you DR from bullets (impenetrable), lets be honest, 10% DR is nothing.

I would start with 30% and balance it from there.
Also, where’s the speargun for the Predator?
It could be the only gun that can counter snipers and we don’t have it.

2 Likes

The same with downrange and fearless.

2 Likes

Wow. Yeah that’s the basics of it.
You either learn fast safe distance or melt fast and wonder how. I feel for the guy.

Sent a pm to you and @VENN7eance as it will give my true identity away and I will most likely catch a perma ban