Fireteam Are not Interesting

Nah, I’m a Predator main but I still really enjoy playing FT. Granted; it’s ALWAYS more fun and engaging to playing a buddy or full squad but I think Ollfonic did a decent job with FT. Especially if you’ve read “Stalking Shadows” and listened to all the tapes (OWLF and Dutch) the games generic lame missions, imo, become much more fun and intense. Also morning @Fire

I mean in the game, if everyone communicated, helped eachother and actually shoot at the predator i dont think predators would win that often

1 Like

They use their full power ALL the time! Have you not been lured into a room only to locked in with knife wielding psychopaths? I feel Dr. Grant in Jurassic Park 3… “They set a trap.”

I have never been body blocked succesfully. But some dude actually beat me as berserker 1v1 with knife (nearly) i pinned him against the wall with my spear when i got too low
That was a long time ago either way

If you think about it, its really stupid that a single human can defeat a hunter predator with a knife

1 Like

Lol morning.

Well for me theres also the fact that I don’t really enjoy playing by myself unless its pvp. I can still do a few pve games, but I’ve played so many games throughout my life, I dont enjoy single player that much anymore. Or pve.

But if I’m a group who I can joke and fuck around with? That’s when I get the most enjoyment.

But I do think ft side needs more stuff to be cooler and more fun to play.

But without making ft unnecessarily strong lol.

I uh… see the thing is…
Um… I try to do this whenever I can to preds xD.
Bro you could swear I’m a ft main now lol.

But im dirty and sadistic on both sides xD.

1 Like

It’s not like you know how to do game design or development.

ugh the title says it all, of course people want to play the pred, but it’s so much faster to play as ft and get into games quicker. The fact you sit and wait to play the Predator for a 15-20 min wait is absurd. FT has it’s enjoyment. but I would rather get in more games then wait for an absurd wait time.

What are you hoping to accomplish with this response?
Your comment doesnt take away from or negate what I’m saying.

Like I dont fkn get it. What do you want?

Well they kind of screwed themselves in that aspect by creating generic characters and classes that don’t have significant differences. If it had designed the FT more like Evolve’s hunters there would be a better connection. Right now it’s just playing this customized rando.

1 Like