Fireteam buff

So what does everyone think about game balancing? Is the predator too OP? I feel like the fireteam needs more weapons, but that’s just my opinion or go back to 3 health bags and ammo bags

oh no i’m sorry i must do this

5 Likes

You can buff your fireteam by kicking out members that run off by themselves, don’t listen and generally get killed more than 20 meters away from the team.

If you replace them, and get a talking coordinated team…? You will start winning.

As a matter of fact, you will start winning so much you will start to consider “hmmm maybe the Fireteam is actually a bit overpowered right now”

And then we can take you serious again, because you clearly aren’t good enough yet to face pre-made teams and systematically win. I know maybe 1 or 2 players like that and trust me, they really freaking struggle.

2 Likes

I agree with the guns to kill the Predator, but shotguns may have a low dps on the Predator but can one shot most of the Ai and the the 1st shotgun is the best for a downed Predator take the mask off it takes 1 shot mask is off and one shot and the Predator

Don’t need more weapons. Need viable options. The 1st pistol, 1st rifle, last shotgun and Grenade launcher are for all intents and purposes useless. Should at least be made useful enough to be a choice otherwise just delete then from the game. Other than them though, every weapon has it’s uses and can deal with the Predator. He’s no where near OP, 2v1 Pred goes down, 3v1 Pred goes down. 4v1 Pred goes down. It’s that simple, just use basic squad tactics and you win.

2 Likes

Think that 32 heals is minimum and 64 is max they can have btw… or i might be wrong… but in general lets say mid point is 48 which is a fact…

They can also actually speedrun objectives to the point pigs dont spawn at all lol… and if they actually mess up. a bit its not even guaranted you will get more than 1 pig… i just dont know how that is balanced really or one sided more to pred lmao as people say… and i started playing fireteam first when i played the game for first time in my life and it was just so too easy lol… even now it is with all the “so called fireteam nerfs” the stamina regens way too fast lmao… like my man runs a marathon across the map… and dont tell me the BS like oh they are elite special ops and they have training… bruh I have been training handball for 8 yrs and also worked on my endurance stamina 90% of the time in sport… you get adjusted to it yes, your body takes less stamina yes, but do you regen it back in matter of 5-10 seconds? NO. If i were to use my full stamina for a full stadium sprint which is like 100m? i would need atleast a minute or less just me standing and inhaling slowly then faster and slow and big intakes… then if i were to sprint again after being already exhausted… I would just have harder time recovering… Its human biology nothing special…

Anyways the point is i would be worn of each time i would run a kilometer in full run xd

1 Like

They need to balance all the weapons and buff granade launcher and minigun because these two can be good options for ps4 players. Granade launcher bullet should blow up at the impact and destroy tree branches , mini gun should be adjusted a little bit (damage, spread and recoil) to be viable. Bot two weapons require not a godlike aim and can be good for ps4 players. Also the second sniper rifle, vektor smg and dutch’s rifle are too good in this meta.

That may be useful but I’ve never been in a situation where I didn’t kill a downed predator fast enough while downed to not immediately disarm it I guess so killing AI is useful but whoever takes the sniper can do that or just use whatever secondary you have which is also good killing predator in general if u got the vector/zo6

It’s preference for me now as far as weapons, the GOS-L or Hammerhead, LMG, depending on speed and accuracy preferences for what I’m running. I don’t do sniper personally but anything other than that is just not for me. I’d use the starter rifle more if it did closer damage to the hammerhead.
As far as ol painless I think it’s fine where it’s at. Give it to a support or an assault and used right it’s damned suicide. But you need a good team and the element of surprise otherwise it’s extra weight slowing you down and I don’t think any tweaks are gonna fix that.

I have won (kind off) against a pre made PC FT on comms only onec… and I had this game since day one. FT is not underpowered at all, you just need to understand there is 4 of you and that is your strenght. Comms is the key. Even 3 or 2 FT against one pred will be leathal if they are on comms

Fire Teams don’t need a buff IMO and I think the current state of the game is balanced for the most part.

There’s still allot of Predator bugs atm tho, like Predkour issues, like going to claim a body and climbing trees for instance — which is so annoying.

From a movement perspective, I’d like a vaulting/climbing feature added for the Fire Team. Something similar to DayZ, the FT shouldn’t be ninjas and there needs to be a stamina cost for vaulting and climbing. But I really would like to see that added.

But I want to be a ninja.

Predator is OP as hell,only Predator main players don’t think that but they are 90 percent of the playerbase so…it is pointless to come here and argue with them. The game is close to dead anyway.