ARE YOU BIASED?

I try to stay neutral because i still have hope that one day the wait will be short enough to play as a PRedator. And I will kick ass at playing both sides.

2 Likes

I think you should take a break and relax a little. Hard times can be made a lot better of you breathe deeper and do something that you like and puts you at ease.

Pred team or die, sssuckaaaaaaz!!!

Oh ok my bad in that case i’ll like to contribute to this thread.

I play both FT and Predator however i have seen a lot of FT mains complaining about Predator’s Target Isolation and a lot of Predator mains complaining about Spotting.

I believe both should go to have it leveled. I think Target Isolation should be only used to find Boars though cuz them shits are hard to find sometimes using only thermal vision.

3 Likes

Only one person complains about target isolation. They just complain about it everywhere. I was NP until I got to 100, so nearly completely FT. Now 20% of my online matches are Pred. I like to keep the matches balanced, so four FT for every Pred round.

As for Target Iso, I have no problems with it. I have problems with my teammates not mudding up. Target iso is too easy to counter, compared to spotting where the only counter is to stay out of LOS. My go to spotting solution is give spotting a 2 second cool down and a base time of 0.5 seconds. Spotting needs to stay, as it was an important part of the movie, and it allows coordination even without comms. But spotting a tree branch until you hit the pred needs to go. At that point its guessing.

1 Like

Due to Pledging to the way of the Lore Clan I am def biased in supporting my kin, NOT THE EXPLOITING ONES THOUGH :)

1 Like

OK as far as i’m concerned only one person ever has complained about target iso and everyone says he is wrong
spotting is probably an issue but all that needs is a internal CD shared by all FT that lasts 5 seconds longer than the spot lasts

where i and many others are more concerned with a numbers issue or a “meta” issue
currently predator doesn’t have enough tools/mechanics to warrent the fireteam having superior numbers
if a fireteam becomes aware of the superior equipments/loadouts and is either on comms or just good at fps collectively (which they are starting to in the current patch of 1.09 i see more and more FT taking the right guns and classes just not the right perks)

predator cannot beat them under any circumstance he may kill some of them but they will kill him or xtract which is a loss

there are a handful of guns in the game that kill pred within 6 seconds of sustained fire and 2 that kill in 3.3 seconds there are 4 dudes the best snipers destroy the mask in 2-3 shots there are 4 dudes
in the time it takes for pred to aim at the fireteam if they see him he takes 40% of his hp or loses his mask
it is currently possible as the predator to die in 1 second FT also randomly gets critical hits (yes i’m serious this is a thing the discord has confirmed) where the SAWZ for example can do 30% of a hunters hp in one bullet and take off your mask in one bullet if he is lucky what the actual fuck

the fireteam classes currently have no reason to select any of them that aren’t support or assault or dutch due to not restricting equipment
because of this they have enough hp and firepower to render melee completely unviable they don’t even have to parry if they don’t want to

the fireteam could have 48+ heals in a game… they can reinforce 2 fucking times in a game(this is probably a bug) i’m not even talking about syringes here

and we know there gonna nerf slam next patch cause (they did) so pred won’t have a viable option to get them out of buildings that won’t kill him

predator also has fewer viable perks due to being force to select dmg+ or dmg- perks on every single build in most builds you have to pick a perk that help you move faster or help your NRG bar as your last choice
most of his gear is worthless when one of the medkits are mandatory i’m aware that currently bear trap is probably to strong
pred only has 3 viable weapons while i think the fireteam has 11 anyway the bow net and stick
stick has been nerfed in every single patch cause the devs don’t know why people are using it
the other 2 melee weapons don’t have enough dmg/accurate tracking/2ndary use to warrent using them plus the combi stick is the 2nd most powerful ranged weapon in the game now cause they nerfed caster

the pistol is probably pretty viable but why would you take it over the bow hell people are already crying for it to be nerfed

the smart disc could be viable but because it’s flight controls can be difficult and the disc itself is very buggy and fireteam can destroy it out of the air or just run faster than the disc it’s bad

one could argue in a reasonable fashion some of the predator classes are unviable due to speed/hp differences due to how powerful the fireteam is that’s a problem

i could go on but i’ll stop here yes i’m fucking biased cause i know a broken balance when i see one just by looking at numbers I played FT for nearly the entire month of june for 4 hours a day and some the first week of july and i wonder how the fuck do FT ever lose compared to before that when i mained predator and now that i mostly still do

4 Likes

rn Pred perks are honestly very niche and the order that they are unlocked in is pretty off, as for ISO… just spam mud and bam… mitigated… simple as that lol

1 Like

Nope and no. Leave them both cause they are both fine. Take things away that people complain about and we will slowly remove everything

2 Likes

Yea remove was probably the wrong word, for me both target isolation and spotting don’t bother me but from the complaints that i see on this forum you would think it is a problem.

2 Likes

People like to scape goat. “Can’t be me I must be losing cause of something else” that kinda thing. I hated spotting too for awhile and I play like a vast majority of FT. It just felt kinda cheap to be pre firing the predator cause we could see him through walls. But good preds are starting to adapt and don’t get spotted nonstop.

1 Like

thats because good preds dont really go into dem trees… they leap and play cod style.

1 Like

I use trees but I’ll drop down too. Kinda just gotta feel out the team. If they have deadeyebudda level players use the trees all game and just blitz them lol if they actually start spotting adjust accordingly

2 Likes

haha!

1 Like

Very True… I agree with this

Long live the Lore Clan!

2 Likes

@KameofWar Damn I think you nailed everything.

Pred doesn’t have enough usable tools against a high end FT that’s not emptying half a mag into the air.
There’s no bullet drop in this game either so once you’ve learned all the preds animations, leap trajectories etc you’ll rarely miss even at ridiculous distances and then congratulations you’ve beaten Predator Hunting Grounds. You can now just start 360 noscoping the predator with hitscan weapons. Assuming the whole FT lands even half their shots while pred exposes itself for 3 seconds the TTK is extremely low. It’s not even a contest.

Funny enough pred’s best chance and only element of suprise is a down via headshot, but this doesn’t work on supports because they can survive an arrow to the head and now the rest of their team is lasering you for firing a single arrow.

1 Like

ive been aware of this issue and been preaching it since before patch 1.06 overtime a few people on the forums agree with me now but alot still say i’m just a angry predator main who hates FT
but i can’t make them accept how numbers work

2 Likes

I am probably biased, but I do not think that always means that someone cannot think critically about a situation.

I will repeat what I have said in another thread.

When I first started playing, I thought the Predator was vastly under-powered. Once I started to think about this game as Predator Hunting grounds not Predator Slaughter grounds, my attitude towards balance changed.

Remember, in order for a Predator to have a match, 4 other players have to be interested in playing FT. It is in the best interest for the health of the game to make the FT fun to play.

The Predator is one player, with some very slight numerical and tactical advantages over four others. Against a pre-made/disciplined FT of four it will be tough. Coming away with a kill or two would be a win in that situation in my opinion.

The Predator is not hunting deer or ducks, the FT is meant to be a threat to the Predator which is why they are worth it for the Predator to hunt in the first place. Only worthy trophies should adorn your wall. This is the way!

1 Like

Something Id like to see happen for both sides is…

Make the enemies be able to be played by people

Why?

The FT players will have some challenge while trying to do their missions making the matches longer.
At the same time this would also lengthen the Predators game now being able to take not only the FT trophies but also being able to take an enemies head as well.

First Predator movie had dutch and his team vs. Guerrilla camp, Predator 2 Columbians/scorpios

MORE PREDATORS CAN BE ADDED.

sorry for shouting but this game can be crazy good if it wants to be

cough make maps and missions giant sized cough

1 Like

I’m so biased that I’ve never played the FT. Never plan to.

1 Like