Fireteam DLC was 'limited time' when was this announced?

Finally got a response about FT DLC on X. When the hell did they state it was limited time?

1 Like

it wasnā€™t stated initially. even the trailer for dutch 87 has only availbe now as the tagline.

2 Likes

Perhaps we should contact them in numbers

1 Like

Thatā€™s crazy to me, where the fuck did they ever say it was a limited time in the past 3 years

3 Likes

Maybe cus of the break up with sony and this being like a new version(kind of) of the game means the license of those isnt active anymore. The contract they did for those since involves real people only counts for phg pre 3.00

Regardless, illfonic doenst care, if its something that will cost them money they womt do anything, they only came back to get money from people using cash and grab pred dlcs.

1 Like

I was wondering why the game on Xbox was getting review bombed a bit. It seems like this is why. I was confused as I only see Yautja DLC.I am not that upset as I have only bought one DLC and it is Exiled Yautja. Which I find cool imo. It kind of sucks that they release the game on PS5 and Xbox but wonā€™t release the DLC FT characters for the new players. Sounds like the dev team and/or publisher doesnā€™t care if this game dies. A pitty tbh. It has good promise but with such neglect from the dev team it wonā€™t last with the current player count being low as it is. The ā€œIt was limitedā€ is a poor excuse.

1 Like

Now I understand the power once held by the Jungle Hunter nerds

illfonic might be able to create new FT DLC for cheap. But I think most players want to play as Schwarzenegger. I feel a little sorry for the new players.

All of the DLC characters not available are major actors or athletes with managers and agents. They would likely have to pay the entire contract deal over per use.

Imagine Arnold giving them indefinite use of his likeness to profitā€¦video game actors DO NOT get residuals.

They having a strike about it rn.

First of all, hello everyone. Iā€™m a bit late and this is my first post in this forum.

I bought the game on PS5 in its most expensive version about a week ago. I was happy to have access to so many predator variants, but quite confused how to unlock Dutch and the other iconic FT characters. Now Iā€™ve learned that Iā€™m out of luck.

It sucks for us PS5 players because the game was released so late for our preferred platform that we completely miss out on a load of content. Whatā€™s making things even more unfair is the fact, that apparently the iconic FT characters have better stats than the standard characters.

Donā€™t get me wrong, I still enjoy the game a lot and actually I get my kick out of playing as a Predator, so for me it works, but if I imagine preferring the FT side, I guess Iā€™d be pretty enraged.

A compromise would be releasing special versions of the ā€˜standardā€™ characters with the same stats as the now unavailable ones. - Or they could give them to all players for free. If I understand the license conditions correctly (which is only hearsay and I did not see the contract illfonic signed), Illfonic must not earn money from the license, but they could give everyone Arnold & Co. Honestly for me Dutch alone would be enough.

Yes, I know, it wonā€™t happen and this is an abandoned game that the developer is milking for cash, so Iā€™ll get my satisfaction collecting Dutch trophies. If I see one in the Fireteam, heā€™s my primary target. :)

Not 100% accurate

1 Like

Would you mind to elaborateā€¦? As far as my limited knowlege goes, Dutch & Co. have stats unlike the other avatars.

P.S.: I enjoy your YT videos! Keep making them :)

thanks. I see support field medic as better than dutch87, dutch2025 and isabelle with dante fanatic being on same tier.

dutch2025 and isabelle are actually the worst ft classes, dante being considered the most op and p2w

1 Like

Thanks for the detailed breakdown plus tier list!

From now on my primary target will be Dante instead of Dutch, although I enjoy hearing Schwarzeneggerā€™s voice calling for help :))))

Anyway, it sucks that the hero of the movie franchise is not featured in all versions of the game.

no fireteam dlc for you

tbh Ive been only playing dutch 2025 and Im doing really good with him cant really tell any downsides with but I also dont know about any of the other classes at how much better they might be but it is what it is

My main DLC is Dutch87. But i think itā€™s only plus sides are good stamina, hipfire accuracy and less damage while mudded up. Nothing i consider broken or OP per se. Only thing that i think it makes it better than other classes are itā€™s specializations. From all, 3 are very good. Only amphibious is mehhh.

2 Likes

he is fine, just not as good as the others but since ft has the advantage doesnt really matter, he doesnt have as many perk/gear point as other and cant do as much dmg as some