Fireteam just not that fun

Believe it or not, i think the game needs more to the fireteam experience overall. I have few ideas in this direction other than the basic FTvFTvPred.

So post your ideas here to make fireteam more fun to play down the road!

More classic weapons

Bigger more cinematic missions

More missions in general

More maps

2 Likes

Objectives that aren’t just holding the interact button while staring at the ground would be great.

2 Likes

Anything more specific? No wrong answers here

I agree but we just aren’t going to get anything that different. This is the core gameplay loop. Asking for anything super different is just not happening. It would be like asking for a New campaign in an already existing call of duty game. This is the game, this is what they dropped. We aren’t getting anything substantially different unfortunately. (I want more too I’m just finally realizing we won’t be getting it)

1 Like

Pessimism is for the other threads friend.

Pessimism: Hunting Grounds is the name of this game right?

1 Like

Youd think it was sometimes lol

More like Predator : Cunting Grounds with the level of toxicity sometimes

It’s not being pessimistic. The game has been out for 6 months. I myself have been enjoying it and telling people it will get better, but it has not. It gets worse. And as far as the game modes go, does dbd have a new one? Did evolve make ANY good ones? No. No that never happened. The reason dbd survived is making new killers who are fun and different that also come with there own new maps. Asking illfonic to make a whole new multiplayer game mode is literally asking them to make a whole new game. This is the game. This is the gameplay loop they designed

1 Like

A hardcore mode would be fun too

1 Like

As in, a mode where there are no perks allowed?? If so, sign me up.

No perks

No HUD (HUD is displayed on the map screen)

Sounds good👍🏼

More missions, and this might sound stupid, but: an option to get a 3rd person view. That way you can see your loadouts. Just like when you get killed and you see the others. Not a 360 view (too much advantage against Pred), but at least something.
Oh, and somehow an offline mode.

1 Like

daily objectives should be weapons base like kill so many npcs with specific weapon. And for the predator to inflict so much damage with specific weapon that way people leave their comfort zone and try different loadouts and not always sniper or arrows.

Imagine the FT running around with Grimtechs trying to pew pew a berserker.

2 Likes

Just played three games as the Fireteam and the Predator is more of a nuisance than a threat. Won all three without much effort. Really boring.

The maps, boss fights, wild animal attacks, different planets with alien life forms, nude girls, darker maps. If the game ran more like old school rainbow 6. Or an actual movie, seems like they added grain to lower the settings due to all the probs after 1.05 patch. I think if the pred was scarier it would add to the imersion which this game lacks more than sny predator game i played.

1 Like

The real reason there isn’t a pred vs Pred mode is because no one would play hunt ever again

What we need is a EPIC CINEMATIC and 1v1 duel between the last FT member and the pred…both can decide to accept the duel and fight till death just like Dutch and 87 jungle hunter did in the movie

For example in the cinematic the pred take off his bio mask and then the Last FT start looking at him and says you’re One ugly son of a bitch!!

-Pred ROARS!!

And then the duel starts!!!😀👍🏻🗡

This has to be a cool addition to the game to make it more honorable and fun lol

1 Like