Fireteam loadout keeps resetting post game

@Courier

Deleting the save data did absolutely nothing. Now even more of my Loadout slots are bugged and nearly every one of them does not display the weapons models in game.

After 6 games the loadouts are sticking, do NOT delete you saved game files it causes more issues,

1 Like

Same here. Super annoying. Pkease fix.

Same here need to fix this and private match connection lost constantly ASAP

try to use only standart skin on hammerhead, viridian and z06. some people said with that the loadout doesn’t reset

Are you on PC or PS4?

I am having the same issue.

As suggested, I’m pretty sure its related to the new Level 10 weapon skins.
Most of my loadouts were fine today through multiple games.
Then I updated all of my weapon skins on all my loadouts to the new level 10 elite skin.
Then after restarting the game ALL my loadouts have reset back to default.

yes XViper. The same for me on PC since the new patch. The Elite skin has reset my commando, the weapons have been reset on QR-4 for the 1st. and Grimtech-19 for the second and all equipment is deleted and replace by health, grenade and nothing for the third. Or nothing for the 3 equipments.

It’s most definitely the Elite Shader. I’ve tested it a half a dozen times and everytime I had the Elite Shader equipped, after the match my loadout resorted back to the default. So there is definitely a bug with it. Illfonic needs to start their search there for the bug.

1 Like

helps check box “read only”

on the PS4 here, same issue, I have to keep re-equipping my loadouts after matches and other cosmetics i had priorly unlocked are locked, such as the blue viper camo for the scout class

Update: Yes, can confirm as mentioned by fellow gamers in this thread, it is the new elite skkins for the weapons that is causing the loadouts to reset. as for why certain cosmetics are once again locked after being purchased idk.

Yes, it’s the elite shader undoubtedly kept happening on my Dutch so when i tested it out & put it on my Support same thing it’s the Hammerheads Elite shader at least for me. So far that’s the only weapon shader that changes my loadout to default.

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s the Elite shader in general. I had it on the Gosl on my support character and after the match he went back to default.

1 Like

@Courier. At least for me on PS4 It is ONLY if I equip one of the new Elite skins for FT weapons all weapons and gear get reset. If I use any other skin everything is no problems. Thanks for this great patch btw. I look forward to the June DLC. I love samurai/ninja and predator so this is very much my thing. Will the skin/gender for it be locked or can it be customized? Will it have shaders?

1 Like

Ok yeah, it’s the elite shader in general just used it on my G-ROW & my loadout went right back to QR-4, GRIMTECH 19, Grenades & FSyrette. Perks stayed the same.
Awesome update tho cant wait for that New Samurai & Alpha Predator.

1 Like

yea 100% the elite shader skin…just tested it doing a solo private match with diff shader on guns and came back to menu and my load outs are fine

Was coming across this problem as well.

1 Like

@Courier players can’t apply any shaders to QR5 Hammerhead rifle, nor use NEW Elite lvl10 weapon shaders for Fire Teams because they are bugged and cause character resets.

So a large portion of the new cosmetics are broken unfortunately. Hopefully, we can get a hotfix for these issues shortly. I play on PS4.

This bug STILL exists, just got the game and did a search to see if there was a fix.
Elite Skins have nothing to do with the bug, I’m having the same issues and I dont even have the skins unlocked.
So, that is not the cause.

1 Like

This thread though is quite old and as I understand, by reading though it, it was after Patch 1.10 connected to the elite skin.

Aw cry me a river