Fireteam still needs a nerf

As they shouldin all honesty your talking about a premade that i have no problem dealing with… got challenged yesturday by 2 and beat them both. Pred biggest mistake… rushing

Mate mate i can assure you that most zerker players just play zerk just cause they don’t want to get melted of by the fireteam ONE person knife rush… thats all i have to say

1 Like

Zerk is worst class. By far… his second wind is shit on shit topped with more shit

3 Likes

Guys, that kind of oblivious comment is what I meant to ignore. How he’s telling us how we suck? How Zerkers are op? Forget it, guys. He just gave his blind input. Ignore him, UNLESS he has something insightful and intellectual to say

1 Like

I can understand that but once players start to figure out the 2xl a great gun for close quarters for the predator you kill the zerker quicker than any machine gun. I now agree with you subs dmg sucks ass compared to a six shot magnum lol xd

Thats why i said fireteam is so easy and pred is only worth playing in game… literally fireteam has untapped power most people dont realise and dont use… Like damn…

Hey my fellow group chat players.

Zerker OP? 😂 Zerker is target practice for fireteam.

2 Likes

For your information, I main Hunter. I have a Zerker build with perks that make up for the heavy stamina loss, but Hunter just trumps the class. I have sufficient stamina and speed, with three perks I can actually use instead of being forced to compensate.

In general every pred is literally target practice… but zerker is the tougher targer xD that can soak up bullets and let you live longer

I’m 100% for that. Nothing more ridiculus in this game than takeing a spear to the face and keep on running XDDDD

2 Likes

I think this match here is a great example of how powerful FT is when they do things right. And when objectives are done in 4 minutes 😅

But I’m not really suggesting a nerf. The main thing with BOTH predator and FT I think should be addressed is the downs and second wind.

I just think neither one should be a thing. When your health hits zero, you’re dead. That’s it. And again this is for both factions. I would still keep reinforcement for FT though, but at reduced health and/or gear.

Holding the melee button keeps your knife out.
Run at the pred and swing swing swing at the speed of light, free parries.
Dead zerker because melee is trash and he has no stamina to get away because zerk is the worst class with a massive hitbox.

Congratz you’re now elevated to the level of half-decent FT player and are able to deal with 50% of the preds in the game that still think melee won’t get them destroyed if they get stunned.

People still haven’t figured out what parrying is months later. Amazing.
Personally hate the bow hunters because then I have to actually try.

1 Like

“I want even longer queues!”

/thread

@Weevo540 I think the videoclip shows poor gameplay by the predator, getting spotted on the roof while the whole fireteam are facing you, and you stay on the same spot. Who wouldn’t start shooting at that point? :p

Yeah i got a little trigger happy there no doubt. Wanted that kill. You couldn’t hear me saying whoops I fucked up. I kinda feel like that was my only main mistake.

might as well reduce pig amounts and the health they heal a predator then. I have no Prob against FT. this guy is just a bad Pred.

Relax man my ego is fragile.

Coordinated FT is trully harder than randoms that don’t know what teammates even are. FT stamina of all things needs to be looked at. A Predator is crippled when exhausted, but it doesn’t take 2 seconds before the FT’s stamina regens at mach speed.

Ignore Orune, man. Another oblivious noob

1 Like