Fireteam Tutorial PLEASE.

First fix the game then worry about tutorial

1 Like

I feel something like this would actually fix most of the Newer Playerbase.

3 Likes

Even if it’s just a video

Probably would be easiest that way even if having an immersive one would be better

1 Like

L2 target R2 shoot

Little late in seeing this. Feel free to share this around though. If people see it it’ll help.

Nerf Pred, buff tutorials

1 Like

IllFonic be like: “Nerf Buffs & Pred Tutorials? Gotcha, coming right up!”

1 Like

Fireteam tutorial would be a good idea should they introduce Sean Keyes as a playable character. Him getting up to date on how to fight Predators and training him for the field. It can also be a test bed for Predator A.I as you could script Predators to do certain things like a scout moving through the trees or a Berserker roaming on the jungle floor teaching players survival mechanics and how to confront classes.

I still feel like we should have new enemy types and I hold to the Stargazer fireteam. This could also inform Predator how to choose targets and stealth mechanics since they’d follow the basic classes.

FT Tutorial

Mud up asap and stay mudded

Stay together

Actively protect your team

Take out alarms

Don’t block doors

Don’t get into unnecessary fights with the AI

Do the mission

Shoot the Predator

1 Like

Anything else? 🤔

Spot ammo/medkits/predator

Great input. This has me inspired. 😁

1 Like

No when you spot those newbs tend to drain the entire crate

We do it the Spartan way here. You’re released into the wild, you can either come back as a true warrior or die trying.

Ignore mud and chase pred. Got it!

Funny to think that newbies will even care to play tutorial. I am sure 90% of players just hit the play button immediately after launching the game.

Pointless at this stage. There’s a pred tutorial yet 90% of pred players out there now can barely play the game. Most of the decent players have moved on already and the bulk of the remaining players are screaming kids.

I did make a thread explaining how to be a commando squad that was kind of like a tutorial 🤷

It would be cool if there was like a social hub where you could do various things like firing range, kill house, CQC training and compete for high scores/times