Fireteam vs Prophet from Crysis 3?

For those of you familiar with Crysis series, have you thought of all the similarities that Prophet shares with the Predator?..cloaking, thermal vision, super jumps, slam, bow and arrows, stealth kills…etc. How do you think the Fireteam would match against Prophet? In my opinion the Fireteam or even the Predator stand zero chance against Prophet. I’m probably being biased because I love Crysis so much.😜

Any thoughts?🤔

2 Likes

I am huge fan of Crysis, probabily my favorite game (with BioShock) , and I will love a new Crysis multiplayer game or asym game against cells.

Crysis 3 is by far my favorite, I’ve completed the campaign like 20 times. They really do need to come up with Crysis 4 that will melt the new RTX 3000 series. The story line is just too good to end with Crysis 3.

1 Like

Unfortunatly I didnt like the idea of a remastered, I would have prefered rather a new one. Crysis 3 with that Bow with multiple options was my favorite weapon as well as my Gauss rifle . Very very enjoyable gameplay.

That explains why you like the Predator bow so much lol 🧐

1 Like

…I agree, the “remastered” version looks like crap compared to the original one.

1 Like

Yes, playing bow since day one and never changed it. Even if it is a crap weapon with million of bugs 😂.

They did it to make easy money and abuse of the console versions , considering it was only for pc at realease. I hope we will see a new crysis in the future, from crysis one to crysis 2 there are like 20 years (in the game time line) , I think they can do something in the middle. Plus Nomad is still alive after Crysis one but we haven’t seen him yet.

Yea that would be awesome if they found Nomad and bring him up to date and prepare him for the next alien invasion with a nanosuit 3.0 and maybe Prophet can be his mentor and right hand man like Psycho was to Prophet in Crysis 3. I think it’s sad that Spycho died he had a lot of character and was an all-out badass!

1 Like

Prophet would wipe both pred and FT. He stops alien invasions and eats artillery. Not a fair fight at all.

2 Likes

It would be an interesting battle for sure

1 Like