Fireteam Weapon Rebalance

It actually has the most drop off of all the sniper rifles. It drops about 10% in the first 50m.

The high damage is offset with the fact that scout is the squishiest class and holds the least amount gear. Scout dualist is a glass cannon that easily put the pred down but can just as easily get downed themselves.

20% damage reduction while sprinting.

12 perk points = Thick Skin, OWLF Trained, and Gearhead = Not squishy

Can’t sprint and shoot, only protected when running.

If that’s you’re perk selection, you’re basically a faster assault without the gear. Most people I know go for the Barry Allen build with Double Time.

They’re still most commonly the squishiest of FT

2 Likes

Down range plasma caster, bow, or disc with either analytic, or stalker will still down them fairly quickly. Passive also only lasts a short bit after sprinting and has to be what 3 seconds of nonstop sprinting for it to take effect which leaves them vulnerable. Recon can also match the same tankiness which is still peanuts in comparison to support, Dutch, and I’m pretty sure Dante as well. I wouldn’t be against a nerf to the the 20% damage reduction of scout though to about 10%.

Yeah. That’s big boost because this is when ranged attacks are usually used. Then you can dualist 1011-12 the pred into tomorrow when they close in for melee.

Like an assault with OWLF Trained, but I agree. I was just pointing out the health potential for Scout-Duelist. I would recommend double time, OWLF Trained, and gearhead, and just be fast and evasive with the SAWZ50 and use your pistol if the predator closes in.

1 Like

Honestly, I think it’s mostly the Pistols themselves that are the issue, especially with a macro, but I’m skeptical that Illfonic is even considering adjusting weapon damage at this point. We may be stuck with the current META, anyway.

1 Like

I go double time, thick skin and speed reload personally.

GOSL over SAWZ as I’ve never been a good sniper.

1 Like

Respectable. GOSLR is the best overall assault rifle. Hammerhead so also a good choice. Gives the scout some explosives, since frag grades aren’t really an option.

1 Like

No I’m not joking I’m pretty sure it does like 180-200 damage per shot. I could be wrong though, haven’t personally tested it.

You’re not wrong, at this point they’re probably gonna just slightly adjust what we currently have just look at field medic. If that hasn’t been drastically changed then not much will.

Yeah, it’s unfortunate they left that so strong.

Yeah. I’m not sure which pistol you’re referring to, but even the 2XL can’t quite hit those numbers.
https://www.predatorhuntinggrounds.com/raw-weapon-data