Fireteam weapons

I kinda feel some FT weapons need a good look. If only to make them viable options. The QR-4 and the Grimtech 19 are essentially useless. Don’t even get me started on the CS-12 it’s the greatest disappointment in the game for FT and the D34-D is pointless especially since the Hammerhead can fire impact grenades but it can’t? I’m not saying buff them to Pred melting levels but maybe make them a little better so that they’re even considerable?

1 Like

your probably right every gun in the game should have kill times that are between 6-9 seconds at close range and probably 11- 15 seconds at long range but for somereason we have guns that are like 3 seconds at close range to 11 seconds at close range and 11 seconds long range to 29 seconds LUL that’s the crazy discrepency we have atm don’t believe me?
anything faster than the close range time should be exclusively for guns that specialize in that catagory IE shotguns should probably kill at close range faster than 6 seconds and snipers should probably kill faster than 11 seconds at long range

here i’m honestly not even sure if the devs know their own kill time stats

1 Like

The GL has an easy fix but I doubt they’ll do it

BOTH pistols need buffs and an advantage so there’s viability when being picked over an SMG, Shotty or even the fuckin mini gun.

2XL doesn’t count in the pistol cat because its like any 44 mag in any shooter, a pocket sniper.

The CS-12 balance was in the right place but maybe over done. Auto shottys in game tend to be this way. For it to better honestly all they would need to do is buff the fall off range/damage some so its useful beyond peeing range. Or trim the drum mag off and give it slugs and range.

1 Like

Anyone noticed that the x6 scope doesn’t work the same on different guns ? For instance on the AR such as the GOSL-R, the scope is really close to the eye so it doesn’t take much space in the screen. But when I put the X6 scope one a sniper, the scope seems far from the eye and makes it annoying to use.