All weapon dmg stats updated as of patch 1.17

we got attachments this time

so in all seriousness the AK is best at close range and the GOSLR/Hammer head are the same gun just one has a grenade launcher on it LOL
The Pitbull has the same stats as pre nerf hammerhead at far range however so more than i wanna say 60m+ it has a TTK of 9s

9 Likes

and this was the other one for comparison withoutattachments or for guns like the LMG which doesn’t have any
the LMG in question kills in about 4.3seconds at close range
and the minigun in about the same time in close range encounters

2 Likes

Nice

Well that explains why preds are dropping like flies.

Preadtor can close to 1 shoot you bud. A spear throw is like 150 HP on a support. The damage FT does is needed because they insane damage the predator does.

1 Like

The thing is pred has to recover the weapon to use it again

3 Likes

The spear is not the only weapon a predator has.

1 Like

but aside from it the only other high dmg weapon is the disc with a 200 dmg throw

all other weapons only do up to 55 dmg a hit for melee which these guns do more dps than that which kills him faster
or ranged weapons at most do 135 dmg i think on headshots which is still not as fast as the goslr

1 Like

The bow is the most powerful of those weapons. Shoot for the head and see the damage, from FULL stealth.

But it is the strongest

The hit box on it isn’t perfect I bear trapped someone and head shorted they didn’t go down

Which can be negated with the pop of a stim.

1 Like

The disc does 200 damage? That’s crazy. But that’s how it should be. I don’t come across too many preds using it. Maybe they will eventually.

You get 2 stims. You are only using that in emergency.

1 Like

Hmm, to my knowledge it does around 125. Can anyone verify the damage?

Another thing that everyone (not you grimm) needs to remember is that the predators weapons are not hitscan. FT can just point and shoot, predator has to lead his shots.

1 Like

i guess i shuold clarify melee+throw which is isntat 200 dmg

a throw does 135 the recall is an xtra 55 so that’s an instant down to everyone plus melee is 36 dmg or whatever

1 Like

These are great numbers. Please keep up the good work! Also maybe include hammerhead in this?

Just checking, but this test wasn’t done with Assault Class or any perks that bump the damage?

No I don’t believe so I do know it wasn’t done with bane equipped so I’m assuming assault wasn’t being played either

I’m curious to see how those times work out using Assault Class with Bane.
Another cool variation of this test would be to have the Predator running at the FT member from that long distance, it would give a more realistic idea of TTK for an in-game scenario.
Has anyone done tests for Predator weapons yet?

1 Like