Fireteam Women Customizations

Can we get some more hairstyles for the women characters and some more colors for their uniforms, like animal prints, tiger/leopard/zebra prints and bright colors in the camos like pinks, purples, yellows, oranges, lime greens please? Also for the shaders for weapons as well. 😃 Ty

3 Likes

@GrimmReaper, someone who loves shaders as much as you.

1 Like

Ya but…

Why only the woman?

Like seriously give all of them to the men as well.

2 Likes

Also include the option to have all that stuff turned off on my end so my team looks like soldiers

I dont want to see that as it’s immersion breaking

6 Likes

It is love at first sight 😍

1 Like

Can we have video game accurate clothes for them.
There is to much. How are supposed to known they are females this is a outrage. @Fire and @REYNOSO_FUA11 dont you agree

2 Likes

Video game accurate or nothing

5 Likes

Exactly there should only be small bits of protection to cover up the important bits.

1 Like

Lol

I dress like a Narco in real life so I’d be down for some animal print camo to go along with my animal print clothing.

My toon would be lookin’ fierce.

1 Like

After I bought Dante DLC, I wanted to do hair like his
to some other characters. But it’s impossible. Sigh*

1 Like

🤮😡aww hell nah!!! I run female characters, but I don’t want them being all girly and pink. What next, Unicorn logos? Most guns have some vivid, lurid colours along those lines already (Viridian🙄).

I agree that we could do with more hairstyles and hair colour (where’s my redheads at!?) but the current outfits are fine as they are.

Now that I am definitely in favour of… Quiet🥰😍

Some of the outfits look like they’re in some wannabe hip hop group🤣 I’d love to sometimes not have to see the retarded choices my teammates make for outfits. Also, so they not realise that those bright outfits make them easy targets🙄 You can mud up all you want sunshine, but your bright aqua and orange outfit practically glows in contrast to the foilage😒

1 Like

Y la skin de barba y calvo, la verdad es que hay juegos mas antiguos con mayor edición, varios ojos, pelo, barba, rasgos, eso es importante para muchos