First cheater I've seen

I have 16 days total playtime as Pred main, and I’ve never seen a player cheating as obvious as this kiddo did…

His name was Hobo/Yobo with a number I think it was “7Hobo” or something like that… (PC ofc…)

This guy… he insta killed me within a view seconds, shot through walls and landed every single bulled…

I wasn’t fast enough to report him sadly, because as soon as he killed me (as well nailed me through walls in second wind as well) he left instantly.

I am really disappointed now and how, this won’t happen more often in the future!

EDIT: I tried to add 7Hobo via epic friend request and it worked!
@Courier

3 Likes

Idk why but Many of pc gamers cheating in game 😒

1 Like

Yeah, happened to me as well just now. Guy zipped my biomask with one shot while I was moving and distant from him. Every single shot was a headshot. I looked back at my recorded video and thought it was pretty obvious

So did he actually admit he was using hacks??

Cheater cheater cheater!

Why should he admit it? If he would have done so, there would have been a recorded evidence but I did not communicate with this particular guy.

Post the video then.

It’s lag OP. Pred freezes on FT screen and continues to take dmg.

Blame the game for being dishonest instead of just rubberbanding the pred player.

2 Likes

Video please, otherwise git gud.

Upload video bro

Lol do u live under a rock??
Hacks are available so easily as buying a condom in any medical stores
Ever heard of hacks for warzone which got sued by activision
I am sure if that AAA games had hacks games like PHG would definitely have too

indeed i geuss there are cheaters if you hit person with combi stick 6 times and they still run around and they hit you 2times and 3/4 of health gone and you go jumping and running and heal in second wind and find you from the moment you heal than something is very wrong hack most of the time

Warzone is client-sided. PH:G is server-sided. Has nothing to do with the game’s budget. Do you see people speedhacking League?

What does client or server side has to do with hacks ??
People design them regardless

Everything.

Games where movement, damage, health, etc are calculated by the server make using third party programs to alter these things on the client side virtually impossible because the client literally doesn’t have control over any outgoing information. Said hacker would have to have access to the server itself in which case you should be more worried about your credit card information than the match you just played. You will never load into league of legends and see someone speedhack into your nexus and 1 shot it because that physically cannot happen.
Shooters like warzone use client-sided hit detection, movement etc because otherwise your shooter becomes a janky POS, like PH:G. It means the slightest bit of lag results in you getting shot through walls & stuck in animations. It gives huge, ping dependent advantages, your biggest concern is ping manipulation which doesn’t require a third party program just some router throttling at home.
Is it genius that the game is heavily serversided? Maybe. Maybe its stupid and the game will be a buggy POS forever because of it. But either way probably trying to be ahead of its time as a side-effect of the crossplay fad.

Worst server-sided games get are scripts and macros and those aren’t “hacks.” For reference the minimap in LoL was client-sided during S2 and they dealt with that in a few months & even made fog server sided. Hooray no hacks unless you’re witnessing a data breach.

2 Likes

Too many Hackusations!