Fishing stories

This is a place where you can tell your funniest fishing trip or whatever
Mine was in West Virginia with my pa trout fishing he dropped something in the water so instinctively I hopped in to get it, me being forgetful didn’t think about the stringer that had a fish on it. So after a couple of seconds of chasing the damn thing I finally grabbed it

1 Like

Sometimes you got to dive into a Wet Virginia. lol!

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Lmfao this might be the best line you’ve ever said.
10/10 xD

3 Likes

One time I caught a freshwater mussel immediately after catching a snapping turtle and cutting it free. The next day I caught a frog on accident with the fishing line, I removed the hook and gave him 2 worms as compensation. That was an interesting weekend.

Another time at Boy Scout camp I went fishing and pulled out a knife from the bottom of the lake. Ironically enough it was a shark themed knife and a handle with holes drilled in it to give it a shark look, and the hook got caught on one of those. That’s why I now go magnet fishing at summer camps I lead my troop on.

1 Like

That reminds me the time I went cat fishing and I caught a soft shell turtle

1 Like

My dad said he would take me fishing once

He just needed to go out to grab some bait…

4 Likes

41AAA26B32D7

4 Likes

I shit my pants once as a kid while fishing , does that count as a fishing story?

2 Likes

When I was a child I didn’t know I was supposed to wrap the bait on the hook, instead I stuck it through it and immediately felt bad, then I lowered it and didn’t catch a thing, fair trade I suppose 🤷

It does

1 Like

What bait were you using?

Worms

Ok

And cuttlefish lol jk

Thief! Lol jk

Sorry I forgot to do this

1 Like

Ok that’s fair 🤷

1 Like